36 SUSPECTS REVEALED

Zhan came out from Yibo's room, walks limply. He found Yibo was busy in the kitchen. The smell of... Burnt food? Flying around in the house. Zhan pulled the chair at the dining table, creating the creaking sound, makes Yibo turns to him.

"Oh, hi, Babe! I'm making breakfast now!" Yibo smiled at Zhan.

"Is it edible?" Zhan raised one of his brows.

"Well... You'll love it!" said Yibo, winking at Zhan.

Zhan rubbed his face, doubting Yibo's cooking skill.

"I wish you don't destroy the kitchen..." Zhan muttered, but loud enough for Yibo to hear.

"Oops! No worry! I'll clean it later!" said Yibo.

"Yeah... You better.Because I'm too sick to clean it for you..." Zhan sighed.

"How's your bum?" asked Yibo, bringing two plates to the table.

"Burnt," replied Zhan.

Yibo placed the plates on the table. One was for Zhan and one for himself. He gave a peck on Zhan's lips. Then he went to his chair and started to eat his food. Zhan looked at his plate. There were two pieces of toast, charcoal... Charcoal?

Zhan digged the... charcoal with the fork.

"What's this?" Zhan flicked the burnt thing on the plate.

Yibo raised his head and looked at the stuff Zhan was flicking.

"Ehm! that's scrambled egg. I put soy sauce on it. Mum always make for me when I was little!" said Yibo.

"Do you think it's edible?" Zhan glanced at Yibo. "Shouldn't you put the milk instead of the soy sauce into the scrambled egg?"

"It's my Mum's method. I also put some milk in it. Try! You'll like it!" said Yibo.

Zhan glanced at Yibo's plate. Yibo was eating the toast, but didn't touch the "scrambled egg".

"You try it fist!" said Zhan.

"Why?" Yibo looked at Zhan while chewing his toast.

"Just try it!" Zhan retorted.

"Umm... Okay!" said Yibo. He picked some of the scrambled egg with his fork and put it inside his mouth. He chewed it, but then he stopped chewing. Chewed again. Then stopped again.

"Oh, my God! What the fuck is this??" Yibo screamed. He ran to the kitchen and spits the egg out of his mouth into the bin. Then he washed his mouth in the kitchen sink.

Zhan rolled his eyes. He took the toast and chewed it. Yibo came back to the table and drinks his coffee.

"I gotta go now. Don't go anywhere. If you need anything, just give me a call. When I'm not busy, I will come back. But if  I'm too busy..."said Yibo, hung his words.

"I  understand...!" said Zhan.

Yibo smiled. He kissed Zhan before he go.

"Love you!" Yibo grabbed his phone and his police badge on the table.

"Take care!" said Zhan.

Yibo smiled. He stroked Zhan's head and proceeded to the front door.

"update me about Cherry's progress!" Zhan shouted.

"We'll try our best to safe her!" replied Yibo, giving Zhan his thumb up.He put his shoes on and jumped out of the apartment.

The door slammed shut. Zhan still looking at the door. He sighed. He felt empty in the house without the Captain around. Once Yibo disappeared behind the door, he misses him already. He took the glass of milk and drinks it.