15 FIRST SUSPECT

Tonight, there was no serious trouble on Zhan's work. He has completed the day and was getting ready to go home.

"Don't get lost again huh, Zhan!" said Ray to Zhan.

Zhan has told him that he was get lost last night on his way home. Ray only laughed at him and says that he was so silly for getting lost in the small area.

Zhan looked at Ray who as usual putting on his jacket over his thin shirt. These two days of his work, Zhan always saw him wearing the cargo pants and boots. 

"I'm going off first, Zhan!" Ray excused himself to Zhan. He wore his knitted gloved. He uses it to avoid the night cold air.

Zhan nodded at him and flashing him a small smile.

"You better use the back door. The alleys is closed by the police for the investigation necessity...!" said Ray.

"Ok," replied Zhan.

Ray smiled at him. Then he walked to the back door and exited their resting room. Zhan saw there was something flies off from Ray's pants. A small paper. Zhan went to pick it up, thought it might an important note for Ray.

Zhan was interested on the wording wrote on the paper.

Levermir 5+3ml. 100 units.

Zhan stunned. He glanced at the direction Ray was gone.

"Isn't it a brand's name of Insulin?" he muttered to himself.

He discouraged his plan to give it back to Ray. Instead, he slipped it into his jacket's pocket. He got up and grabbed his sling bag on the table, then exited the room.

When he stepped out, his phone rang. He fish the phone out and checked the caller's ID. It was Yibo. He glanced at the time.

"He really comes..." Zhan muttered

He hit the answer button and raised the phone to his ear.

"Wei?" he answered the call.

"Where are you?"  Yibo's voice.

Zhan felt his heart in an ease when he heard the Captain's voice

"Back door," Zhan replied. "Pick me up a little further from the club...!"

"Got it!" said Yibo.

Zhan ended the call. He walked briskly on the pavement. He felt better after he heard Yibo's voice and knowing that he is going to fetch him. He got no idea, why should he get this kind of feeling. But he's glad that in this lonely city, he finally has someone who concern about him fully, even though it's because he is a key witness of a murder case.

Zhan saw a black Jeep came closer. He smiled faintly and stoped walking, waiting for the Jeep approaching him.

"Hop on!" Yibo shouted at him.

Neededless for Yibo to say it two times, Zhan jumped into the passenger seat.

"Tiring job?" asked Yibo, glanced at Zhan who throwing his head on the headrest and rubbed his face.

"Just drive fast. I need to catch plenty of sleep tonight...!" said Zhan, glancing at Yibo.

Yibo smirked. He pulled the gear stick and pull up to the driveway and strides leaving the place.

"Have you taken your dinner?" asked Yibo.

"Yeah..." Zhan answered. His eyes were closed.

"I'll buy for you supper...!" said Yibo.

Zhan opened his eyes and turned to Yibo who driving.

"Buyong la...!" Zhan scowled.

"Why? You don't eat supper,ma?" Yibo smirked.