29 VISITING BIG BRO

A young boy stepped.out of a gate that surrounding a bug building behind him. A guard who sent him.out closed the hate again and left the boy who standing in front if it with a broad smile drawn on his face. He turned his head to the back, where the building named “Child Mental Rehabilitation & Development”. He turned back to the front where a man climbed out of a car followed by a woman who holding a toddler hand aged about 2 years. They walked toward the boy with smile painted on their face.

The man spread his arms to hug the boy, but the boy ran to the woman with the toddler, instead, and he hugs her. The man stared at the boy with a dejected eye.

“Here, he’s your didi….!” Said the woman after the boy breaks the hug.

The boy turned his gaze to the toddler boy who looking at him with his sparkle eyes. The boy smiled. He crouched down and caressed the toddler chubby cheek.

“Hi, Bo Bo… I’m Sun Er. Your Ge…!” said the boy. He smiled at the toddler.
The little boy looked at the big boy, then he smiled very widely, showing his incomplete baby teeth.

“Ge! Ge Ge….!” The little boy said the word.

The big boy giggled happily.

“He can say Gege!” cried the big boy.

“He’s two year old already, Ai Sun….!” said the man, meddled.

The big boy didn’t pay attention to the man. He was still fascinated by the cuteness of the toddler.

“Bo Bo…. From now on, Gege will protect you. Gege will grant everything you want. Gege won’t let anyone hurt you…!” promised the big boy.

“Gege….!” The little boy responded.
The big boy smiled. He stroked the toddler’s head dearly.

Since then, the big boy who had committed injuring the nurse who had an affair with his father two years ago, had released from the Rehabilitation center for children. He had held in the center and the staff held him in his mental development. He didn’t imprisoned in jail due to his age which is considered as a minor. His father left the nurse right after the incident, but he still take the responsibly during her hospitality until she discharged and finally disappeared, not only from Wang family’s life, but also from Beijing.

Sun Er became a good big brother to Yibo who always protect him from anything that can harm him, from the bully when Yibo enters the elementary school which accidentally the same school as Sun Er’s middle school who reschedule his elementary school at P3.

Yibo and Zhan stepped out of the house that lined around by the Police line now. There were more civilian outside the house now. They crowded when they saw the police cars came around the neighborhood and started to ask to each other about what’s happening. Some of the police tried to clear up the scene from the people who curiously walked into the lines. The journalists who craving for this kind of news would come in anytime soon for sure.

“Where’s the girl?” asked Yibo to one of the officers who was trying to clear up the people from the border.

“She’s with Oppa there!” replied the officer, pointing at a direction.

Yibo signaling Zhan to follow him to where the earlier officer look after the little girl. They saw the girl was talking to the officer called Oppa. He wanted to be called so because his love to Korea. They approached the girl and the officer.

“Officer Lu…!” Yibo called the officer.

The officer turned his head and got up.

“Captain,” replied the officer.

“Any information about her parents?” Asked Yibo.

“Yes, Capt! They’re coming home soon.”

“Mn,” Yibo nodded. He gestured the officer to come to him.

They walked a little bit further from the little girl and Zhan.

“Watch her from now on. If the culprit knows that there is a witness they left behind, she’ll be a threat for them….” Said Yibo with a low voice tone.

“Get it, Sir!” the officer nodded.

“I need to go somewhere first with Zhan. So, make everything settled before you all leave the location. And remember to watch her safety and her family, too…!” said Yibo.
After he said that, Yibo walked away.

“Ge! Can you accompany me?” asked the little girl, clings on Zhan’s hand and she shakes it.

Zhan turned to the girl. He touched the girl’s head and strokes it gently.

“I can’t. I need to do my work. You stay here with Oppa. Your parents are coming soon. Ok?” said Zhan.

The girl pouted. Zhan smiled and caressed the girl’s reddish cheek that makes her look prettier and cuter.

“Xiao Zhan!”

Yibo who found Zhan wasn’t following him shouted.

“Aish! Your Master is calling you. Quickly go before he turns himself into a beast and I'm the one becomes his target for him to punch…!” said the officer called Oppa.

Zhan chuckled. He looked at the girl for a second, then he waves his hand to her. After that, he started to walk to Yibo who climbing on his Jeep.

Zhan buckled himself when Yibo started to drive away the place.

“Where are we going now?” asked Zhan, turns his gaze to the Captain.

“What time now?” asked Yibo, but eventually he raised his hand to see at his wristwatch.

“Hmm… It’s five already. I think we better straight away go to my brother’s office.
Zhan heaved a sigh when he heard Yibo’s idea. It’s not because he doesn’t want to know his family. But Zhan didn’t want to confirm his suspicion about Sun Er. He was worried, if he looks at him closely he will recognized him, whether he is one of the suspects he has seen in the different places. It’ll be good if he wasn’t anyone of them. But still, he is worried.

But Zhan didn’t say it out loud. And Yibo failed to notice it, too. They kept the journey in silence. Zhan was uncomfortable with this situation, but he also didn’t want to corrupt the Captain’s silence who seems to think of something. So, he also kept quiet and think about something else. He didn’t want to think about the case. He gave himself a chance to think about his family, his good time with his friend and quality time with his parents and siblings.

As for Yibo, he was busy to connect the dots on the evidence he has found. The button was similar to the Commissioner’s majestic uniform, he recognized the tie clip as his brother’s, and it even has the same design as the ring on the girl’s finger. And he remembered that Zhan described the man who was with the girl was wearing the stripes necktie. And he also remembered when his brother visited his apartment that night, he was wearing the stripes necktie, too. It was dark blue and off-white colors, with the golden clip sprinkled with the excellent quality of crystals on the design, matched with the ring worn by the girl.
Yibo let out a sigh and pinched his glabella, eyes focused on the road. Zhan turned to him when he heard the Captain was sighing.

“We can solve the case. Trust me. And believe in yourself….” Said Zhan, knowing the miserable thought on Yibo’s mind.

Yibo glanced at Zhan and smiled wryly.
“Too many people have been killed. And they’re innocent. Why? What this psycho wants to tell us? To show us?” Yibo muttered.

“He wants fun and fame. What else? And he wants to distress you. Of you show yourself this , he will be more  and crazier. Calm down. Show him that his brutal actions doesn’t affect you that much. Everything will be revealed…!” replied Zhan.

“When? When is the time, Zhan??” Yibo raised his voice a little as he  breaks down inside.

Zhan stared at the Captain deeply. He understood that the man was afraid I he won’t be able to solve the case. He understood that he’s blaming himself for the victims that keep stumbling down and yet he still has no clues about the murderer.

Zhan placed his hand on Yibo’s that resting on the center compartment. Yibo was a little taken aback when he feels Zhan’s hand was on his. He curled his fingers into a lose fist, then he glanced at Zhan and smiled sincerely. Zhan returned the smile and caressed Yibo’s fist slightly. Yibo pursed his lips into a thin line for he feels his heart was about to jump off of his chest.

“Trust me. I will be with you to reveal the mystery and get the culprit, if you need me to….” Said Zhan.

Yibo took a deep breath and breathes out with a whimper tone. His eyes still on the road.

“Yeah…. I need you here….” Yibo nodded. ‘And in my life…” he added.

Zhan furrowed his brows.

“Awh! Police life!” cried Yibo when he noticed Zhan was with his questioning gaze. Then he smiled awkwardly.

Zhan nodded. He lifted his hand from Yibo’s. Yibo wanted to catch Zhan’s hand to not leaving him, but he drops his intention and put his hand on the wheel, instead.

“We’re here!” said Yibo when they reached the high and exclusive office and business building.

Zhan leaned into the dashboard to look at the building. His mouth was ajar in awe.

“I never thought that I will enter this kind of building before…!” commented Zhan.

Yibo glanced at Zhan, then he chuckled. He unbuckled himself and climbed down the Jeep. Zhan followed Yibo’s action.

“My family’s company is at 3rd floor to 7th floor. And my brother’s office is at 5th floor. We’ll straight away go to the office. Next time I’ll bring you to see around the business we are holding…!” said Yibo.

Yibo entered the building and brought Zhan to go up to the offices area.. Zhan didn’t speak as he feels his stomach is churning when he thought that he is going to see the person he is suspecting about. But he couldn’t show it to Yibo which means it will make him more restless.
Ding!

The lift stopped at the 5th floor. Yibo stepped out of the lift and took the right turn. Zhan was still standing inside the lift. He felt the need to calm his heart down. He stroke his own chest while mumbling something that only him who knows it.

After he took a deep breath,  Zhan steps out before the loft door closed, and he found Yibo was standing a few meters away from the  with head turned back looking at Zhan. Zhan smiled at Yibo to cover up  his nervousness.

“What happened?” asked Yibo.

“Nothing. I just tidy up myself. Anyway, I’ll entering the exclusive office…!” Zhan reasoned.

Yibo heaved a sigh and glares at Zhan.

“You’re acting like a college girl who gonna take internship…!”  commented Yibo, rolling his eyes.

Zhan glared at Yibo who started to walk again, then he pouted. But he didn’t fail to follow Yibo.

“Miss Yang? Is your boss in?” asked Yibo when they approached a woman who sitting in front of a desk in a small room.

The woman called Miss Yang raised her face and smiled at Yibo.

“Captain Wang…! Uhh…Mr. Wang is having a guest inside his office….!” Said Miss Yang.

“I’ll go in. I want to surprise him….!” Said Yibo, walked closer to a door which is two meters away from the woman’s desk.

“Eh!” the woman stood up.

‘No worry. I’ll knock first…!” said Yibo.

“But, Mr. Wang…” the woman couldn’t finish his words because Yibo is already knocking on the door.

“Ms. Yang! I told you I’m busy now!’ there was the voice of a man shouted.

“It’s me,.Da Ge!” Yibo shouted back.

“Captain Wang… I told you. He has a meeting with the CEO from AX Int Company….!” Said Ms. Yang.

Yibo turned and looked at the secretary.

“The mew CEO, do you mean?’ asked Yibo.

Ms. Yang nodded.

“Do you know him?” asked Zhan.

Yibo turned and looked at Zhan. Then he muttered, “Yeah…. He’s Commissioner Lin’s brother-in-law….!”

I know I update very late. But really, I couldn't write. It took two days to finish it. I have no idea for any book I write.

But here it is! I have finished one chapter in two days and I presented it to all of you! Muah!  Love you, Guys!