24 FLASHBACK

It's not a really flashbacks. It speaks about Zhan memory.

You're welcome 😊.

Zhan gasped when Yibo grasped on his waist and pulled him into his chest. Zhan squeezed his eyes and even shielded his face with both arms,.expecting Yibo will beat him up. He knows that he was wrong to steal the kiss and acted innocent after the action with being drunk as an excuse. But he couldn't help to kiss those fluffy lips of the Captain's. He was tempted as the Captain keeps pushing himself to him by teasing him and even flirting with him. Well, that was what Zhan thought.

But there was nothing happened after Zhan waited. It seemed the Captain doesn't even make a move but holding him. Zhan put his arms down and opened his eyes. The Captain was there, staring at him. And...

"Mph!'

Zhan's scream muffled when Yibo suddenly kisses him on the mouth. Zhan was surprised until he couldn't compose himself. He didn't believe that the Captain is kissing him back. He was shocked and excited at the same time, and he knows he couldn't take it calmly.

"Ahh.... I'm drunk!" Said Zhan after Yibo broke the kiss. Then he fainted out of shock.

What? Yibo frowned while sighing, holding the boy who weakly leans on him.

Yibo chuckled. He dragged Zhan to the bed and laid him on it. He pushed back the bang on Zhan's forehead  and stared at him fondly. His thumb caressed Zhan's gently and a smile curved on the corners of his lips. Whether Zhan did kiss him because he was drunk or sober, but he knows now, Zhan likes men.

Yibo pulled the duvet and covered Zhan's body. Then he got up, makes a way to the bathroom to get a hot bath. He didn't forget to pour the water on the toilet bowl that dirty by Zhan's urine.

The next day, Zhan seemed.to not remember about last night's incident. He took the coffee made by Yibo and ran to the door, following Yibo who already dashed out. He put the cup on the cabinet in the foyer and gets out of the house.

"Where are we going now?" Asked Zhan when Yibo started to drive.

"We're going to the office first. After that, we need to collect information from the people around the scene and got related with the victims...!" Replied Yibo. He also didn't want to mention about the last night.

Zhan nodded. He buckled himself up. He massaged his temple when he feels the headache. Yibo glanced at him.

"Still having the hangover?" Asked Yibo.

"Yeah.... I shouldn't drink last night...!" Replied Zhan.

Yibo rummaged into the side compartment,.then he passes Zhan the Panadol.

"Take this!" Said Yibo.

Zhan took the panadol and shoved it into his mouth. He took the water bottle from his bag and drinks it.

"Ray is going to be released today afternoon. I hope you can dig more information from him. Don't show yourself up in the department. We're gonna interrogate him one more time before we release him...!" Informed Yibo.

Zhan glanced at the Captain who focusing in the road, then he nods.

Yibo dropped Zhan in the middle of the way, avoiding him being seen by the suspect around the police department.

"Take care," said Yibo before Zhan jumped down his Jeep.

Zhan turned to the Captain, then he smiled. He got no idea, he feels the warmth inside him getting attention from the Captain. He nodded, then he jumped off. Zhan looked the Jeep off.