47 TURNING UP

When they got the emergency call from the central of the police department, the police team that leads by Commisioner Lin, combing through the area told by Ray,  immediately makes a move to the informed place.

"Split! One goes from north wing, and another one from east!!" Shouted Commisioner Lin, commanded the troop.

They split into two teams and began to make a move into the forest.

After took some time getting through the forest, the team that led by Commisioner Lin found the car that fell into the alley. Commissioner Lin stopped the team when one of the officers shouted.

"There is a car in the alley!"

Commissioner Lin raised his right hand, stoping the troop. He turned to the officer beside him.

"I'm going to see it!" said Ray who joined the search with the team.

Commissioner Lin turned to him.

"Let's go," said Commissioner Lin.

The Commissioner walked down the alley, followed by Ray and an officer. They checking the car condition that fell on one side. Except for the dents and badly scratches on it, the car was still fine. The front windshield was cracked.

"Damn... It's my sister's car...." hissed Commissioner Lin when he recognized he wagon.

"Madam Lin? I mean Mdm. Zhu?" Ray was taken aback when Commisioner Lin mentioned the woman he has an affair with.

Commissioner Lin glared at Ray.. Ray felt awkward. He was worry if the Commissioner knew about his affair with the Commissioner's younger sister who is Zhu Wuhan's wife.

"There is no one inside the wagon, Sir!" reported the officer who checking the wagon.

"Did you see anything inside the car?" asked Commissioner Lin.

"No, Sir! Nothing suspicious!" replied the officer.

Commissioner Lin looked at the trees where the sun began to rise.

"We need to find Captain Wang!" said Ray.

"Ah!" Commissioner Lin seemed to just realize.

"The caller said, there is a man injured inside the X area...!" the officer butt in.

"Do you think it's could be Captain Wang?" Ray glanced at the Commissioner.

Commissioner Lin didn't answer. He stared at Ray for a few seconds, then he turned away and started to walk.

"We have to hurry...!" he said, climbing up the hill.

The three of them reached the upper ground, when...

BANG!

All of them turned their heads to the direction where the bang sound came from. For two seconds they're stunned. Dumbstruck.

"MOVE!!" Commissioner Lin shouted,.commanded the troop which immediately splits and runs to the same direction.

"Commissioner! It's Captain Wang!!" One of the officer shouted.

The rest of the team that left behind rushed to the officer who found the injured Yibo.

"He got shot!" Said the officer when Commissioner Lin aprroaching him.

Commissioner Lin checking on Yibo's condition. He.looked worry.

"He's still alive. Bring him out and call the ambulance! Hurry up!" Commanded Commissioner Lin.

The officer promptly and quickly carried Yibo on the stretcher. Some of them brought Yibo out of the forest and call for help to give Yibo treatment.