Castaways

Jungkook POV

No way... no way... it's (Y/N)! Wait... how though?

"H-how are you here, no, why are you here?" I stumbled.

"Uh, well, I'm a trainee."

"Jungkook, hurry up!" RM called from the van.

I nodded, "I'm on my way inside. Uh, (Y/N), it was good to see you again."

She smiled, "you too."

***

(Y/N) POV

I watched the van drive away. Eunji was dying next to me.

"Spill it." She said.

I just chuckled, "nothing to spill. I've met them before."

"'I've met them before'" she mockingly said, "girl, Jungkook clearly had a thing for you!"

I shook my head, "he doesn't know me well enough to be into me."

"So? You're gorgeous!"

I smiled, "Eunji... are you gay?"

She rolled her eyes, "I mean, at this point, I'd date anyone who was actually into me."

***

I settled in my apartment. It was a cozy studio overlooking the busy streets. Even though there was a giant panoramic window, it was still so quiet. I flopped on my nice soft bed.

Sighing I said, "I could get used to this."

I sat down at my desk. Opening my laptop, I looked up some tutorials for rapping. I practiced my hardest and if I say so myself, I wasn't half bad.

The words rolled off my tongue like water. Maybe I was in the wrong field? Sure I was okay at singing but I think rapping might be my thing.

***

Jimin POV

It's been a while now. JK is spacing out like normal, yoongi has his earbuds in, Jin and RM are talking about the gym. Taehyung and Hoseok are taking naps. I sat on the leather bench in the very luxurious van.

JK suddenly spoke up, "shit I forgot my pass to the event tonight!"

"Seriously?!" RM sighed, "well I'm sure the manager has a spare one."

"No, he told me I had to protect that pass at all costs because for security reasons the place wouldn't give out any extras."

"Aish... hey driver can you drive us back to the building?"

As they turned around I watched JK dash out the door while saying something. Through the window, I saw an unbelievable sight. (Y/N)! Was that her? She cut her hair shorter and was a lot more lean than she used to be. She had on a white tee and some adidas joggers. I watched as Jungkook tripped on the curb and fall face first into the concrete. (Y/N) helped him get up and they made small talk. There was another girl but most of my attention was on (Y/N).

RM groaned, "what is he doing?"

"Oh, is it (Y/N)?" Jin asked also looking out the window.

"Yay! It's (Y/N)! We should say 'hi'!" Hobi beamed.

"No, we can't. There's the contract not to mention there's a random girl on the sidewalk with (Y/N)," yoongi mumbled.

RM nodded along.

Soon enough Jungkook headed inside of the building. (Y/N) walked the opposite direction. What was she doing? We hadn't seen her in years.

***