I Saw Him

"New students... where can I find new students?" I wondered around the school. For being such a large school, the halls were empty. I check all the doors except one. When I opened it, it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. The only soft noises were the gentle steps of feet hitting the stage. I entered the giant auditorium, gently closing the door. A student was dancing, ballet? I sat in the farthest row from the stage so they wouldn't see me. Their performance was swift and gentle, yet had its own spunk to it. The person who was dancing had obviously danced a lot before. Even though there was no music, I could see a vivid image of their dance. The way it moved and the way of flowed.

The person sighed and started singing. "heogongeul tteodoneun
jageun meonjicheoreom
jageun meonjicheoreom... nallineun nuni naramyeon
jogeum deo ppalli nege
daheul su isseul tende..." the song even had a choreography that fit perfectly with the lyrics. The persons voice was so angelic, I'd never heard a person with such a beautiful, pure voice. As soon as they looked up in the audience, they solely saw me. The only one sitting in there. "What?" They stumbled off stage.

"Wait!!" I said, but they were too far gone. I frowned. Who was that student? Were they a student? No, I can't let them get away. I was told to meet the other students and I'm going to meet this student! I jumped down each flight of stairs. When I got on the stage, I entered through the curtain. They couldn't have gone far.

"HEY!!" I yelled. I saw the back of the student. They were male.

"What do you want?!" The student turned around.

"Whoa..." it was Jimin from BTS. Jungkook knows him... maybe...

"Please don't tell anyone! I only come here when I'm bored! Please don't!" Jimin begged. His hair a bleached blond and his lips large and pink.

"Could you tell Jungkook I'm back?" I said. I know it was terrible to take advantage of the situation, but it's probably the only time I'll get to reach Jungkook. Jungkook and Jimin probably hang out.

"Who are you?" Jimin asks.

"A nobody. I just remember Jungkook from a little while back. Oh well." I knew I over stepped my bounds. I smiled and bowed. "You're a student?"

"No. I actually only come here for fun. When I find time I come since around this time all the students are in their dorms."

"I see. I, uh, have to go. Thank you for talking with me!" I bowed and hastily left. That was super awkward! Why do i do this?! What did I just get myself into?!

I burst out the doors and stepped back into the familiar hallway. I gulped, "that was not okay..."

***

"What a weird girl..." Jimin said to himself.

"Jimin! PD is looking for you. You're like 15 minutes late," Jungkook yelled. He came stomping from the backstage door.

"Ah, there was a girl."

"I don't want to know about that, just hurry up. We need to start filming."

Jimin nodded and gathered up his things and left.

***

I held my hands to my chest, "an idol. I met one of the most popular kpop band's member. Damn, I should've just left. I'm so stupid!" I said to myself as I sat on my bed. "I didn't even see any new students! How am I supposed to make friends?!"