DNA

"DNA!" Jungkook said while making a strange wrist movement. I held my mouth open. Their performance, their voices, combined and live, was this what true performers were like? I'd never imagined something as amazing like this...

Jungkook skimmed the audience as if he was looking for something. I tried to follow his eyes until they met mine. He looked away and couldn't be more obvious. I saw several people glance at my direction. I gulped and continued to watch the concert as if nothing happened.

***

"Hello guys, I'm Park Jimin!" Jimin smiles while waving at the camera. Jungkook sits next to him nibbling on chips.

Jimin elbowed him, "Hello, I'm hunguk." Jungkook said with a mouth full of food.

Jimin nervously smiles, "on this vlive, we will react to... our performance of 'DNA' in Seoul's own performing arts center!"

Jungkook corrects him, "it's called Seoul's Performing Arts University. It's the school, not the performing arts center."

Jimin rolls his eyes and pulls up the page on YouTube. "This was shot by fans in the crowd so thanks to them, and let's continue." Jimin and Jungkook watched and pointed out high points. Then it got to the part where Jungkook searched for the girl back in school. "What the? I don't remember an extra head shake..."

"Uh, there was a change in choreography. Yeah... it didn't mess up much did it?"

"I guess not. Anyways, it looks like you were searching for something, what was it?" Jimin dug deeper for clues.

Jungkook stares off into space as if it would distract Jimin, but Jimin wasn't fooled. "Earth to JK?! Anybody home?"

"Huh? Yeah."

"And jungkooks space outs nowadays just keep getting longer, pretty soon he's going to be like that for years. So, about the lost thing you were searching about..."

"It was just that some fans had distracting ARMY bombs."

"First of all, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! THOSE ARMY BOMBS ARE LOVE AND LIFE. Second, it was a surprise performance, nobody knew we were going to be there."

Jungkook tried to look for more excuses but could find any but one, "*sigh* I was looking for someone."

"And he speaks the truth! Who was it?" Jimin eagerly asked.

"Just someone that I had seen before."

Jimin smirked, "was it that girl?"

Jungkook smiles nervously, "what girl?"

"You know... the girl from junior high!" Jimin grins at him. Jungkook shifts uncontrollably.

"Hey Jimin, why is there a pair of glasses on your nightstand? I thought that you had perfect vision," Jungkook said to try and change the subject, "also, did you know that RM ate your 'hidden' bag of candy from Seoul hidden in the fourth drawer from the top left?"

"WHAT?!" Jimin tosses Jungkook the camera and runs out of the room.

"S-so guys, what's up? I think I'm going to end this. Jimin will probably update you on cafe... Bye!!!" Jungkook turns off the camera and sighs. He collapses on the floor "why can Jimin take a damn hint?"

***

"How was the concert, did you sleep with any of them?" Lisa said as soon as I walked in the door. "Too bad I didn't get to go along. I really like BTS, but I'll go to one of their concerts later. Want to see their light stick?"

"Nah, I'm too tired. I think I'll just go to bed." I managed to say. Lisa was such a druggie...

Lisa scoffed and quietly yelled, "well excuse me for trying to be nice!"

"It's not that I don't appreciate your kindness I'm just tired!" I tried to say, but Lisa wasn't taking it.

"Screw you! I'm going to go sleep with someone." Lisa got up and walked out. I sighed and banged my head on my wall.

A muffled, "keep it down!" Came from the other side. I flopped on my bed and curled into a ball. Today was eventful. I had no trouble in falling asleep.

***

Jimin stretched out his legs and calves. He had told the other members he was going to stay behind to work on the choreography to a new song. As he stretched he wondered about the girl. He saw her before, but she seemed very flustered. Maybe she was a fan?

"Jungkook is lucky. Girls are all over him. It's too bad he's too shy." Jimin got up and put on the music. This song to him was special. He'd never been much of a writer or anything, but with the help of Suga, this song came out. It was about how the feelings of regret and jealousy can help start and break a relationship. Even though it was a simple concept, Jimin was proud of himself. He still worried if people would like it or not. It had a slower beat rather than a fast one. He knew the slower songs weren't as popular, but he also knew that some ARMYs loved the slow songs. He decided to dedicate the song to ARMY and their accomplishments along with BTS's success over the years. The song didn't have a name, but definitely had powerful lyrics.

Jimin started the dance off with an elegant kick and jump. The rest of the choreography had many sharp, gentle movements. The formations changed every six 8-counts he had told himself.

Bzzzt bzzzt

Jimins phone went off. He picked it up and sighed, "Hello?"

"Jimin, when are you coming back to the studio?" Sugas concerned voice said.

"I am at the studio," Jimin said while breathing heavily.

"Well I'm here too, but I don't see you."

"Where are you?" Jimin asked. "Why are you here?"

"Jungkook sent me to get you. He wanted to tell you something... I don't know what it was or why he couldn't just tell you himself, but it sounded important."

"Okay, I'm on my way." Jimin put the phone down and dabbed his face with a towel. "Geez, that kid..."