Uh Oh

(Y/N) POV

We walked inside the dorm. Emotions were swarming in me right now. Why the hell was Jungkook and Jimin spying on Tae and me? Why did I even let Taehyung go as far as he did? Why did he stop? Why was PD Nim raising his hand about to slap me?

Just as the groups organizer raised his hand, he lowered it and sighed. He looked disappointed, not shocked. It was weird. He finally broke the tense silence we had all been standing in, "Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, I believe we need to have a conversation. A private one. I'm no man to let a girl go home alone especially at this time of night so please sit in the living room and I'll get back to you. You three, come with me."

My breath hitched as I saw the three men following PD Nim as though they were going to the doghouse. I sat on the leather sofa and turned to lay down. This was bad. This was all just a shit show. I'm so angry at Jimin and Jungkook. I don't know how to contain my anger. It took everything not to strangle them both when they fell in the door. And the audacity for Jungkook to snap on Tae like that. As if he wasn't just spying on us. Who knows what could've happened if Taehyung didn't stop. I clenched my fists, I really want to punch something.

"I know that look when I see it," Yoongi groggily said. I hadn't even noticed but he was stretched out on the couch next to mine, "what are you mad about?"

"None of your concern."

"Aight, I can tell when I'm not wanted."

Yoongi started to get up. I grabbed his sleeve, "wait, that's not what I meant. Just... it's been a long night."

Yoongi got on his knees and laid his head on the armrest, "wanna go smash something?"

"What do you mean?"

He chuckled, "you think living with 6 immature guys is easy? You have your days. I know a perfect spot to go bust up some old cars, you up for it?"

I thought about it for a while. Wouldn't it be vandalism? Who cares? "I'm in."

"Great, but we'll have to sneak out. I think I heard PD Nim."

He did, and now I'm in big trouble. No, now they're all in big trouble. Suga was right though, I needed a break.

***

3rd POV

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung followed PD Nim to the lounge on the second floor. He started off, "so, I see you came home with this girl."

"Uhh, I guess," Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin nodded and Taehyung said, "yep."

"Listen, Taehyung, I'm used to you bringing in girls—" PD began.

"Wait, how did you find out?!"

"Taehyung, I have eyes and ears all around the house. I never interfered because I didn't see any harm. Plus I made sure every girl that left here was dealt with. But this one, this one is a reoccurring visitor. Most of the times the other girls came here and left here and that was their last day, but this one has visited... three times I believe. Not to mention all the times you all have went to see her behind my back."

All three men looked guilty, "I'm sorry PD," Jimin said.

"She must be something special for you guys to act like this, am I right?" PD Nim narrowed his eyes, waiting for the answers.

All at once:

"Not really," Taehyung quickly pointed out.