Shut the Door

I wondered the halls of this giant dorm. Surely more than seven guys can live in this. It seems more like a hotel. I know it's not good to look around others house like this, but the next train to my town arrives in a couple hours. I have to find something to do, so why not snoop around this house for a little while. Feeling the metal railing under my hand, I walked up to the floor above the stairs. This was where both Jungkook and Jimin went. Their bedrooms must be up here. "Then why the hell am I going up here?!" I said to myself. I would've gone down, but I saw something at the back of the long hallway in front of me at the top of the stairs. Surely looking around wouldn't hurt anything.

The man at the end of the hallway continued to sing his notes while I heard people from the next room cheer. The mans voice was deep and smooth. It must be V. I hid around the corner. If everyone is watching V right now, maybe I have the chance to look around more. Curse this stupid curiosity of mine.

I turned left. It was as if there were three different hallways all connecting to the main stairway. I followed the hard sound of a bass. Someone was blasting their music. It was the loudest at the middle section of the hall, right behind a door labeled "mochi." Jimin, it's gotta be. I peeked through a crack in the door. Jimin was lying in his bed, shirtless still, curled up into a ball sleeping peacefully. I shouldn't, but I did. I opened the door slowly leaving only a soft creak. Stepping inside, I shut the door. I took a look around his room. It was a little messy, clothes laid on the floor and his hamper was overflowing. His bed sheets were scattered across the bed. The only part of him that was covered was his butt and a couple parts of his legs. At least he had on pants, I don't feel like a total pervert now. Wait, "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!" I whisper-yelled. I jerked towards the door but a low voice lulled me to turn back. Jimin was awake, barely.

"The girl. You're that girl."

"Uhhhh," I had my hand on the door knob, ready to flee at anytime.

"Jungkook likes you. It's obvious. You should be with him. He's probably in his room," Jimin slowly said. It sounded like he was still half-asleep. "Your lips are nice. I'm jealous of the one who gets them."

"Are you asleep?"

"Huh? Yeah. That's right. This is a dream. You've probably left just like everyone else. Left me alone. Jungkook always gets everything. Everything I want. He's like the better version of me," Jimin started to tear up. Seeing him cry made my stomach churn.

"I'm sure you have stuff Jungkook doesn't have."

"Like what?"

"You have your own style, you have your face, your personality," oh god, when did this get so cheesy. He must think I'm an idiot.

Jimin got out of bed and wrapped his bed sheet around his shivering body, "those mean nothing to me, but maybe there is something I can have that Jungkook doesn't have." Jimin slammed his hand on the door, barely missing my face. I blinked and almost gasped, "Jungkook wants you, and he almost has you. Maybe I can have you before you go to him," Jimin smirked.

My mind went in circles, Jungkook didn't like me, we just reunited, "you're wrong. He doesn't want me. He never did. I wanted him in high school but that's a long time back. Our feelings for one another have changed."

Jimin laughed, "so you really think Jungkook doesn't feel anything for you. Have you paid attention to the way he stares at you. The way he even stops during a concert to look for you. The way he talks about you and how you two were 'friends' in secondary. It's so clear to me, so why not you? Haha, this is just a Dream though, so the words you're saying right now don't matter. I'm going to wake up, so bye." Jimin shooed me out of the door. He shut it and I could hear him stumbling to his bed over his clothes. Then silence and then snoring.

"Okay... interesting. I think I was just harassed." I said to myself. I knew it was a terrible thing to come up and wonder around their dorm.

I checked the clock, there was still an hour before I had to leave. Jungkook couldn't like me. We only just met! It's impossible. I thought Jimin was the nice socializing guy, but he seems pretty alone from what I can tell. I almost feel pity, but I felt pretty scared when he got so close earlier. It looked like he was... jealous of what Jungkook had. Envy and jealousy can be the deadliest thing when used right or when used wrongly.

"(Y/N)! What are you still doing here?" Jungkook came behind me. I jumped and turned. His eyes and nose were red. "Have you been here the whole time?"

"Well, my train hasn't arrived yet. And I sort of don't have any other way to go back."

"Oh right, RM drove you here. If you ask me that was poor planning on his part. Anyway, do you want me to see if he can give you a ride again?"

"Nah, it's fine. I'll just wait until the train arrives. I'll leave if you don't want me here." I smiled "it won't hurt my feelings if you shoo me out. It's your dorm I get it." My overwhelming thoughts still put in the highest gear possible. I could tell that I was shaking and my palms were sweaty. I gulped hoping it wasn't too loud for Jungkook to notice.

"Why don't you spend the night?" Jungkook grinned "you girls like having 'sleep overs' right?"

"We're not both girls though, JK."

"It's fine. I just wanted to get to know you better. Maybe even you could find out some new information on me. It'll be fun. As long as PD doesn't find out it will be completely harmless."

This just seems like an accident waiting to happen. I sighed. Maybe I could get to know JK and he could get to know me. Then I'll make Jimin realize that JK isn't in love with me. It kind of sounds like one of those Korean dramas. A girl meets a boy when they were younger and now they reunite, different than before, more aware yet also confused at their surroundings.