Meet

I stirred the bowl of ramen. Sitting in my nylon rope chair, I turned on my laptop. "I think I'll stalk some more."

Lisa hadn't returned for several weeks. Jungkook and Jimin weren't practicing, I felt sort of alone. Ji Su hates my guts and I have no other friends. College is great. I wish I was still back home going to college... it was a lot easier than this. "BTS or beyond the scene is a 7 member blah blah blah. I should search them individually."

"Haha, Jungkook is called kookie? That's hilarious. Jiminie? That's actually kind of cute. Reading all these comments gives me the impression, Jimin is the cute, yet sexy "mochi", Jungkook is the sexy international playboy, v is the goofy, yet hot dude, rapmonster is the leader and is into sexy brains, Jin is the mother hen who feeds all her babies, J-Hope is the dance monster, and Suga is a sloth. It's going to take me so long to remember their names! I only remembered jimins since I see him every so often." I leaned back "I wish I could see him dance again. His voice is like an angels... imagine him singing a lullaby..." I searched google again. "So let me get this straight. Suga, fast rapper, rapmonster, gangster rapper, J-Hope, abstract rapper, Jin, rich vocals, V, velvety deep voice, Jimin, angelic voice, Jungkook, mellow singer. I think that covers it. They're very distinct. I wonder if that's why their so famous."

It's like an otome game. So many distinct characteristics from each other. Like the perfect family of people, but not everyone's perfect. Just ask my dad. He died of a drug overdose but who cares right? He didn't.

***

Jimin and Jungkook headed for the auditorium. Jungkook kept thinking, what if I found her? What would I do? What am I supposed to do? Mention that we went to secondary school together? Mention that I loved her, but was a wuss?

"Remember, if she doesn't recognize you or if she doesn't show up, you can't come with me." Jimin said.

"Yeah yeah..."

They arrived at the auditorium. As the days and weeks before, it was empty. "What is this auditorium even for? No one visits it other than that girl." Jungkook asks.

"I don't know. Probably plays and stuff like that." Jimin set up "you going to help or what?"

"Aish..." Jungkook had hope. If he saw her, he'd talk immediately with her. Ask her questions. Ask how she's been. Even though the chances were slim, he was somehow excited.

***

I put up my laptop and collected my things. This is the last day, if they don't come here today, I'm giving up. I stepped towards the door but my foot landed on something. "Oh. It's the ring." I held it and slipped it on my finger. Maybe Jungkook would remember it, no, I'm being stupid. I doubt Jungkook is the boy from secondary school. But a small part of me had hope.

I ran into Lisa on the way to the auditorium. She, of course, was wobbling either because she was on drugs or was drunk, again. Ji Su has stopped when we saw each other. I quickly slid past her, however, I could feel her curious eyes burning the back of my head. When I reached the auditorium I heard soft noises, like last time. Blending in harmony... they must both be there! Should I go in or nah...

"Screw it." I said and barged in. I made such a loud noise, I'm pretty sure the next class over could hear. "Jeon Jungkook! Come here!"

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other before Jimin sent Jungkook up. "Y-yes?"

I looked him over. Handsome. More tan. I wonder why South Koreans like white wash so much. Anyways, he was a lot thinner "Why are you such a stick?" Holy shit. Did I just... oh my god...

"What?"

"Nevermind. Do you know who I am?" I asked. Oh god that sounded so obnoxious. Why am I getting nervous?! We're just strangers, it's not like he remembers me. He probably thinks I'm just a stupid fangirl. "Scratch that. I'll just leave!"