We Kissed...

"Yes..." I say lowly. This guy, the guy with dimples, why is he talking to me? Doesn't he already know the issue between Jungkook and I?

"Good. Nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Namjoon." Namjoon smiled, his dimples out. He was dressed so casually, I didn't expect it. Instead of the tuxedos I normally saw him in on photos, he dressed in a baggy Tee and khaki pants. He had on a pink baseball hat and sunglasses.

"Nice to meet you," I fake smiled. All the other girls watched us eagerly. "Uh, do you want to go somewhere else?"

"We can go to my car, I need to bring you to the dorms anyway."

"What? In front of all these people?" I asked, whispering.

Namjoon glances at the crowd, "hmm, you're right. ARMY! This girl just won tickets to our Concert!! Congratulations! Come with me to go through all the paperwork."

Screams filled the campus. Namjoon winked at me and tilted his head wanted me to follow him. Are they seriously all that gullible?

As Namjoon and I got in his car. The. I realized the most horrible thing. I don't know this guy, I don't know what he'll do to me for all I know he has a perfect opportunity to rape me or kidnap me! I let my breath catch. Namjoon asked if I was okay and of course I said fine. I can't let him see I might know his secret plan. Obviously he was popular, but I know some idols are two-faced. My hands started shaking. The phobia was coming and I can't stop it. How had I even managed to make it this far?!

***

Jungkook texted Namjoon on his phone.

JK: is she safe?

NJ: Of course :)

JK: I can't believe she's coming over

NJ: chill. It'll be fine. We'll be there if anything happens.

JK: what did the students on campus do when you walk in the school?

NJ: yelled and screamed like usual, but it's nice to know our fans love us so much :D

JK: lol, you're always so nice

NJ: :) we're here! She looks a little frightened, should I be worried?

JK: she's probably frightened because you're texting while driving

NJ: don't judge me. You do the same

JK: true tru

NJ: be there in a min

JK: ok

Jungkook knew he overstepped his bounds. He really brought her here. What would she say? All these thoughts but they had no where to go other than the front of his mind.

He saw the car parked in the driveway. They were already in the dorm. He breathed in and out just as Jimin told him to do. Brushing his hair out of the way, he exited the dorm and walked to his so called "heaven-hell" destination.

"I'm sure JK will be down in a minute." Namjoon smiled, his dimples showing as always. It kind of made (Y/N) relieved.

There she was. The girl was in the center of the bottom floor to their dorm. Her (H/C) locks flowing and her (E/C) were pools of memories that he wanted to keep to himself. She stood in her jean high waisted shorts wearing a floral crop top. Her lips were gradiented red. She look beautiful. Was she always this pretty or had he just realized it now? He gulped as he gripped the sides of the stair handle bars.

"Come down JK! I think you and her have some talking to do!" Namjoon completely left the girl alone. He went straight to his bedroom.

As Jungkook approached, the girl seemed to stiffen up, "I'm so sorry about the other day, I didn't mean to. I was just so happy-"

"No! Don't apologize! It's my fault I was even there in the first place and now I've probably got every ARMY hunting you down," Jungkook sighed, "it's my fault."

"No it's not. You should have more faith in your fans, by the way. I'm sure there are a lot of fans who wouldn't even care about that photo!" The girl smiled hopefully.

"That's right! I forgot to ask your name!!" Jungkook said to the girl and then realized, "oh... I mean I forgot your name since it was so long ago since we hung out."

The girl laughed, "that's what I always liked about you, you're so awkward! But I'll admit, I have no room to talk. My names (Y/N). It's nice to meet you, a second time."

Jungkook's chest felt light. He smiled and took (Y/N)'s hand and squeezed it, "I'm happy, (Y/N). I finally get to meet you again."

(Y/N) grinned too, "I'm happy too."

"Jungkook! Why are you standing in the middle of the floor," Jimin came down the stair in his shorts only. His abs shown sharply like a knife. (Y/N) blushed deeply, but she couldn't help but stare at the glorious abs of Park Jimin.

"Uh, Jimin, THERES A GIRL IN HERE!" Jungkook yelled, still holding (Y/N)'s hand.

Jimin's squishy cheeks turned bright red. He tried running back up the stairs, but slipped with his cactus socks on.

***

I watched as Jimin fell down the steps. I sprinted over trying to catch him. He fell face first onto me. I couldn't believe it, but I managed to catch him by the shoulders, but I probably should've caught him differently. His lips directly lay on mine. I forgot that he was taller than me, catching him by the shoulders just made him land closer! Yes. I did just throw the most anime thing at your face. -author his hands rested on my small shoulders. His feet were flat on the floor and so were mine. My eyes were wide. My body was imbalanced cause he fell onto me so hard. I had to get out of this situation, but if I tried to move out of his grasp right now, both of us would fall over. Shit, what do I do?!

Sorry I had so an anime thing in here. Gotta love fanfic!