"Friendly" Touching

I sank deep into jungkooks bed. Jesus, does he like feeling suffocated? Since I'm sleeping over which honestly I find weird since we haven't talked in a couple years, he said I could sleep in his room and he'd sleep in the living room. Of course I said he should've slept in his own room, but he insisted and I couldn't even get another word in. So, here I am, watching the ceiling fan go in circles, alone. I checked my phone, 12:50.

When I finally decided to go asleep, I felt warmth beside me. Curling my body against it, I went back to sleep. Arms wrapped around me and pulled me close. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook clinging to me like a baby. I twisted around to face him, half asleep. My brain wasn't active enough to actually react to this situation. I felt his face which was smooth. Those face masks actually do work... Maybe I should get a couple... Wait, hold up, Jungkook is in bed, with me.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Immediately Jungkook let go of me and fell onto the floor taking the covers with him. I screamed some more which eventually lead over half of BTS to Jungkook's room.

"Whoa, whats wrong?!" I heard RM exclaim.

"H-He was in bed with me!" I cried. Everyone stared at a dazed Jungkook who kept lying on the floor.

Jungkook got up and rubbed his head, "I was just sleeping, it wasn't like I was harassing you!"

"What?! You basically spooned me!"

Jungkook blushed noticing that he was actually in the same bed as me and everyone knowing that he was. I looked at him in a frightened manner.

"God, you woke us up for this?" Taehyung asked.

RM shook his head and wrapped me in a blanket sending me downstairs. I guess I looked like a burrito considering everyone was laughing a little, except for Jungkook, "Alright (Y/N), You can sleep in my room. Its down the hall on the left. I'll sleep in the living room. Apparently Jungkook can't stay away from his bed."

I walked slowly down the hall looking behind me to see that everyone was beating up on Jungkook. They laughed and hit him in the head while he shyly smiled and turned beet red.

***

"I want to die so badly right now," Jungkook told Jimin who was sitting on the couch in Jungkook's room. Jungkook hit himself with a pillow and screamed into it. The pillow, absorbing all the noise got thrown to the side.

"Oh please, all you did was sleep next her. And spoon her. And make her scream, and-"

"I GET IT!" Jungkook buried his head in his arms. This was basically the worst day/ night of his life other than the time he almost farted out loud during a quiet moment during a live stream. Jungkook hugged his comforter and sheets while Jimin laughed.

"Jungkook, what would you do if I went after (Y/N)?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Like if I was interested in dating her. What would you do?"

Jungkook felt a large sting in his heart. It was like a pause in his regular heartbeat. Jimin, did he seriously want to date (Y/N)? He was probably just trying to rile him up. Stupid Jimin and his lame ploys to make Jungkook more socially outward.

"Uh, I don't know..."

Jungkook suddenly felt regret for not talking about his feelings with (Y/N). He still liked her, she was the same... No, she was more mature nowadays and practically getting more beautiful every time he saw her. Every time they saw each other, the butterflies in his stomach kept getting worse and worse. Sooner or later he's just going to spit all of the words out or ending up running away again. He knew he couldn't do that to her. She probably already had a bad opinion of him already, yet he had a feeling she didn't. That small feeling that won't go away. When she told him that she liked him in secondary school, he wanted to do a back flip, but now, he just wants to escape this stressful reality.

"I wanted to make sure it was okay with you before I do."

Jungkook almost threw up what little food he ate today, "W-what? You w-want to date (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, I'm really fascinated with her. She seems smart, funny, and most of all, I think she'll accept me. The real me. I just wanted to run it by you. Is it okay?"

"Uh... I guess. Go for it..." Jungkook sighed.

"If you love her, I'll back off."

"I don't, it's okay. Go ahead..."

Jimin was surprised by how accepting Jungkook was. Truth was that Jungkook definitely loved (Y/N). Jimin guessed that apparently Jungkook's love wasn't enough. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey Jungkook, can I come in?" (Y/N) asked. Her voice soft and very drowsy like.

"Uh, yeah! Just a minute!" Jungkook tidied up his sheets. He also shoved Jimin in his closet.

"Sooo... I'm sorry I freaked out... It wasn't your fault, I was just tired. Anyway, are you still awake or are you about to go to bed. I know its like super early in the morning, but if you're not busy, maybe we could hang out and you know, catch up..."

Jungkook's heart filled with excitement, this was what he wanted all along. However, he was forgetting a little someone who was ease dropping in the closet.

Sorry that the chapter was short, I've been super busy lately, but I'll try and update again soon! -Auther chan