Questions

Quickly, I stood up and took Hobis hand, "Um, how about a dance off!" So much for no physical contact...

"I-I'd like to see that!" Jungkook added.

"you are acting awfully shady... But I still love you!" Hobi hugged Jungkook and I. We both looked at each other and then at the ground.

"So, how do we do this dance off, oppa?"

Hobi smiled at me and pinched my cheek, "ahh! I love it when a cute girl calls me oppa!"

I blushed and brushed his hand away.

"Ahh it's even cuter when they act shy!" J-Hope hugged me. I blushed even harder and just looked at the ground. "Alright, so for this dance off, it'll be JK vs me vs you!"

JK scratched his head, "yes. I'll go first!" He got in the center of the auditorium. Hobi got out his phone, set it to max volume, and played a track.

Jk and J-Hope dance to their hearts content. They were amazing. However when I got to the stage, I knew that my performance wouldn't pair up. Who cares though, I'm just gonna have fun!

"Wow!!!" J-hope clapped. I smile and bowed. Jungkook gave me a bunny grin and clapped loudly too.

He said, "I love it when you dance, it's so amazing! (Y/N), can you teach me that Fake Love Dance?"

"Ah, of course." I got up. I went through the counts and JK followed me like a second shadow. So did J-Hope for that matter after he got over his gushing about how awesome my Dance was.

I'll admit, spending time with Hobi was just what I needed to get passed all those things said by the new Jungkook. I sighed, "He was hurt." I could see it in his eyes. I just thought of how I did this.

"SHIT I FORGOT THE DATE." I yelled. It was already Monday and if I didn't get JK to go on a date with this girl...

Me: JK JK JK

JK: Yes Yes Yes

Me: I uh forgot to tell u something

JK: huh? Wat is it

Me: Um... Can you go on a date with Ji Su

JK: Hold up what

Me: Um...

Me: She said that it's the only way you can stop her from submitting the pic to the media

JK: sheit

JK: ok

JK: um

JK: Help

Me: And you need to go on a date by tomorrow

JK: KMS

Me: And you have to act like you like her...

JK: NOPE

JK: No can doooooo

JK: Im sorry but nope

Me: You haven't even met her.

JK: I know that she blackmailed us.

JK: I know you prob hate her guts

JK: I know that shes stupid to think I'm gonna give into this shit

JK: I know that any decent girl would just walk away

Me: Am I not decent?

JK: No, you're just (Y/N).

I blushed at his response. Lately, Kook and I had been staying up for several hours at a time just texting eachother at random times. I knew when he snapped on me that day, he was really frustrated with the situation. I get that, but I'm still a little mad he wanted to pin the blame on me.

Me: But seriously Kook, you need to go on the date wither her.

Me: Our fate rests in your hands.

JK: no pressure intended.

JK: how do I get in contact with this person?

Me: go to the auditorium tomorrow at noon. I'll tell her you'll be there. MAKE SURE TO LOOK NICE.

JK: ya ya... the things I do for everyone

***

"WHAT THE SHIEEET?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkookie what's wrong??" Jimin backhugged jungkook.

"Just, stuff. How's life in Mochi world?"

Jimin thought, nothing interesting had really been going on, "eh. Nothing. How's (Y/N)?"

"Stressed. I accidentally snapped at her..."

"JK! She's the legit only girl you like and you snap at her? What did you say?!"

"I said that she was only friends with me out of pity... and also that I still didn't have a boy crush on her... I was just frustrated!"

Jimin hit the back of jungkooks head, "child! First of all you obviously still have a boy crush on (Y/N) and second, how could you say that to her? She was there for you in secondary school! She is so sweet! That's so jerkish to say! I cannot believe you! God."

"Woah, why are you so passionate about this?"

Jimin bit his lip, should he tell him about his little fit at the BBQ place? Nah.... it has nothing to do with him, "I'm not, it's just, she was your friend in secondary, yeah? And when she comes back the first person she wants to see is you! I mean she even has those rings."

Jungkook felt bad, "I guess I should apologize. By the way, I'm going to the auditorium tomorrow at noon."

"For what?"

"Just practicing."

"Okay. Don't get caught like last time."

"I wont."

-TIME SKIP-

"Ji Su?" Jungkook Fake smile, I haven't had to use this smile since I spranged my ankle at that concert.

A girl, her hair neatly straightened and in a bun on her head turned around. If Jungkook got past the whole black mail thing, he'd actually think she was pretty. She looked like she was ready to go to a gala, but Jungkook showed up in a turtle neck sweater, timberlands, and ripped jeans paired with a beige trench coat.

"Ah, Jungkook!" Ji Su ran up and hugged JK. He simply gave her a hug back remembering how (Y/N) said he needed to act like he was enjoying himself.

"You look very pretty today."

"Oh, thanks. I tried to look extra presentable, let's go!"

"Uh, where are we going?" Jungkook asked a little nervous.

"Haha, you'll see!" Ji Su laughed.

Jungkook got the horrible feeling that his date with this girl was gonna be long and painful.