Cruel Fate

Fate and destiny are cruel mistresses, they ask for so much and sometimes they will still batter the weak black and blue, Everyone wants to believe they have a place in the world...They want to believe they'll be famous and live a life of peace and luxury...but the truth of the matter at hand is that many people are destined to die a "nobody" and be forgotten by history...

Hunter was one of the children destined to be forgotten, since he was born into the world, he was abandoned and left, he was left in the Emerald forest for what he possessed and what he was...

Hunter was classified as the first ever grimm Faunus to exist, His parents quickly shunned and disowned him when they found out he was born their baby boy was made up of grimm dust and human flesh...Not even in the world for an hour and his fate was already being decided for him...Hunter's parents were thinking of ways to get rid of him and they came to the conclusion that they should let the grimm sort him out...

Hunter was thrown into a cheap basket barely strong enough to hold him and carried off to the nearby forest and dropped off with his parents even saying goodbye...Hunter, being a baby, was crying constantly and producing powerful emotions that were attracting the nearby grimm, like a fish to sea or moths to a flame, the grimm arrived and started to surround the basket...They sniffed Hunter and merely tilted their head at him...Why were the grimm not attacking? was Hunter that much of a Burden on the world that the soulless grimm didn't even want to kill him?

Suddenly a flash of purple and white starts to slice into the grimm, it took no time for the grimm to be eliminated, When it was over, Hunter saw two people standing just above him...This was Anna and Gunther, These two Hunter's had years if not decades behind them, they quickly run over to Hunter who was crying so much, his pale face was growing red from the amount of pressure he was under...

Gunther and Anna stood over Hunter and looked at his features...Beowulf ears...Beowulf tail bright red eyes with one eye having a black Sclera and bright Black markings on his cheeks and nose...They were surprised but ultimately realised that appearances don't matter, they know why Hunter has been left here...he was abandoned...Plain and simple...

Anna: What should we do love?

Gunther: We cant leave this kid in the forest alone...he will die for sure...Take him back to the cabin...looks like we got another mouth to feed...

Anna: Oh yes! I always wanted another child!

Anna quickly picked up the basket that Hunter was laying in and started to make their way back home...A small cabin that was in the woods may have not been the greatest place to raise a child but Anna and Gunther raised their own son here...They could do it again...

The door to the cabin opened and Hunter saw a child quickly run over to Anna and Gunther with a smile on his face...

Jackson: Mama! Papa! who is this baby?

Gunther: This little guy is going to live with us from now on...he is going to be your little brother.

Jackson: I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A LITTLE BROTHER!!

Anna: Well you can se him tomorrow, We need to get this little guy to sleep.

Gunther: Jackson's old room...there's a cot in there the little guy can sleep in.

Anna took Hunter into her child's old room and sure enough, a cot was sitting in the middle of the room...Anna gently lowers Hunter into the cot...Hunter coo's at her ..

Anna: we have to think of a name for you...dont we...

Hunter merely laughed and continued cooing at Anna...

Anna: how about Hunter?....