Found again

Hunter quickly wakes up...his head and face still hurting from the thrashing he got from the white fang...He quickly opens his eyes and looks around, He was in an old tunnel filled with train tracks and trains... and more alarmingly, there was white fang everywhere...some of them were staring directly at him...some where loading cargo onto the old decrepit trains...weapons...robots...all many of weapons of battle...and some were simply standing guard...But while Hunter was in his train of thought...He could hear a smug chuckle from behind him...

Roman: You know kid...many people have their sights on you...

Hunter quickly turns to see a familiar white coat and orange hair...

Hunter: TORCHWICK!

Hunter quickly get's up and tries to throw a punch into Roman's face...But beeping could be heard and suddenly Hunter was swamped by a feeling of fear and worry...Hunter falls to his knees...Unable to get up...The feeling of hopelessness was growing within him steadily...Hunter looks up and sees Roman holding a small device...

Roman: I don't think you appreciate how expensive this little thing was too steal, it wa-

Suddenly a loud explosion could be heard...

Roman: what now?!!

Hunter sees a whole unit of soldiers running away and he soon sees why...team rwby was on the approach, Hunter snatches the device from roman's hands and quickly turns it off...all the while sticking his tongue out at Roman...

Roman: Kill this little shit!

Hunter quickly runs away from Roman with gunfire and explosive dust rounds firing right at him...The young grimm uses his semblance to block most of the gunfire...But he couldn't defend himself against the people in front of him...luckily...Yang fires a shot from her gauntlets which blows the white fang away...

Rwby: HUNTER!

Hunter jumps into Yang's arms...a big smile on his face...

Ruby: Guys! we need to hurry! It looks like torchwick has all sorts of weapons down here! 

Hunter: Ruby is right! I saw all sorts of cool looking stuff! He has been loading it all onto the train!

Oobleck: That's ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead end!

Suddenly a loud intercom is heard...

Roman: Get to your places, we are leaving now!

the trains start to move...

Weiss: WHAT DO WE DO!?

Ruby: We're stopping that train...