ONWARD!

The next day Hunter was in mister Porters class with Team Rwby...the lesson was putting the entire class to sleep...But Hunter...Hunter was glued to the lesson...This was amazing...The other students couldn't believe it...this little kid was more than happy to listen to Porter's lesson!? it was unbelievable...Hunter truly was a unique Kid...

The lesson ends and Hunter and Team Rwby return to their dorms to get prepared...Everyone collects their possessions that they will need...Hunter was excited...He knew this was going to be fun...He will be saving the world with his friends...and he will be making his parents proud...Two things that sound's incredibly Fun!

Blake: I thought that lesson would NEVER end...

Ruby: alright gang! the investigation begins!

Hunter was more than excited to Help his friends...If it means he can also protect innocent people and be more like Jackson and His parents...that will prove to be icing on the non existent cake...

Hunter: YEAH! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

Weiss: I'm glad we are taking this SOO seriously....

Yang: hey we got a plan! that's moderately serious?

Ruby: right...everyone remember their roles?

Hunter: I  help miss Ruby and Ice queen!

Everyone turns to Hunter and everyone can't help but giggle...the little guy has his moments where he is just Funny...But everyone quickly remembers what they are doing here is serious and they need to focus...

Blake: the white fang has regular faction meetings to give out orders and recruit new members, if i can get in, i can hopefully find out what they are planning.

Yang: i have a old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale, getting information out of them shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: great! we will meet up by yang to discuss what we found...LETS DO THIS!

Sun: YEAH!

Everyone turns to the window and sees Sun hanging upside down...Hunter was more than Happy to see Sun again...Hunter gives a little wave...

Blake: SUN?!

Yang: how did you get up there?

Sun: its easy, i do it all the time.

Weiss: you do what!?

Sun: i climb trees all the time...

He quickly jumps into the dorm...

Sun: so are you and Grimm boy finally getting back at that torchwick guy?

Blake: WE are going to investigate the situation...as a team.

Ruby: sorry sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: that's dumb! you should always get involved...that's why i brought Neptune!

Hunter and His friends Peek just outside the window and see Neptune hugging the side of the building...

Neptune: sup.

Hunter: How did you get up here mister Neptune!?

Neptune: i have my ways...seriously can i come in? we are really high up right now...

Everyone quickly bring Neptune inside and team Rwby quickly discuss the plan again...

Ruby: alright, Hunter, you will come with me and Weiss, Sun you can go with Blake and Neptune, you can go with Yang since she's doesn't have a partner...everyone good?

Weiss: actually Ruby...why don't you go with Yang?

Ruby: but Weiss...who would go with you?

Weiss: I guess Neptune could go with me?

Ruby: hahah nah!

Ruby drags Weiss out of the dorm with Hunter in tow...and with that...the investigation has officially begun...