Another fight

Hunter, Artemis and team Jack charges directly at Team Crdl...the two teams were clashing like the warriors they were...Kevin and Catherine fight Russel...Artemis Fights sky...Aveline fight dove...and the two dynamic brothers Hunter and Jackson fight the infamous bully...Cardin...

Hunter charges right at Cardin and Jackson watches his flank...making sure his little brother didn't get side swiped by one of the other members of Team Crdl...Jackson knew they all hated Hunter with a burning passion and he wouldn't be surprised if they all try to gang up on Poor Hunter...Jackson wasn't worried though...He knew Hunter was capable...If one of these fuckers try to hurt him...they will lose a lot more than their pride...

Hunter quickly outclasses Cardin...in speed alone, Cardin couldn't keep up with the grimm faunus...Hunter eventually parries Cardin but Hunter gets a boot to the face curtsy of dove...but Hunter quickly reacts and slashes at Dove...

Dove: YOU LITTLE FUCKER!

Hunter gives a sly smile before concentrating and summoning his doppelganger...the tall being instant grabs dove by the throat and slams him into the ground...Before it could preform the decisive blow however...

Glynda: YOU ARE ALL IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!

Everyone turns to see a VERY Angry miss Goodwitch marching towards them and everyone could feel the tension in the air growing...it was almost suffocating for Hunter...he never liked being shouted at...he was very sensitive...he would usual cry if his parents shouted...

Jackson: Goodwitch! great to see you again!

Glynda: cut it...you know why I'm here!

Kevin: presumingly to punish Team Crdl?

Glynda: you are all here by given Detention...Hunter...I expected more of you...

Hunter: they wanted to hurt me!

Glynda: (sighs) that doesn't matter right now...Hunter, you are wanted by Ozpin...you are to report to his office...come with me...

Hunter gives a big smile that actually made Glynda smile...everyone was surprised to see the bitter woman actually crack a smile...it was so rare that only a few people have seen her smile...

Hunter and Glynda make their way through Beacon's layout...Hunter quickly learned where everything went and goes...he honestly considered himself a full blown member of Beacon...I mean...He lived there after all...

The two quickly reach the elevator leading to Ozpin's office...and just like before...Hunter was laughing and giggling at the sensation of going up really fast...but he tried to cover it up...keyword tried...he was giggling and snorting like a mental patient...he didn't care however...He liked miss Goodwitch, she was kind, she was patient...and she was cool!

The two exit the elevator and there stands Ozpin at the window...

Ozpin turns from the window and sees Hunter and Glynda...the young grimm Faunus was making a name for himself...from getting into fights to attacking the docks that were filled with white fang...it was true...Hunter was going to be a huge player in this war with the grimm when he gets older...Ozpin was proud...

Hunter quickly runs in front of Ozpin while bouncing up and down with a huge smile on his face...Hunter greatly admired Ozpin...he thought that good old Oz was a wonderful person...truthful...kind...patient...most people would have shunned Hunter for being a grimm Faunus...but not Ozpin...he saw Hunter as a person and not a freak...

Hunter: HI MISTER OZPIN!

Ozpin: its good to see you again Hunter...There is a certain person who wants to see you...

Hunter's grin grew even larger...new people meant the possibility of making new friends...and Hunter enjoyed when he had people he could relay on...

Hunter: Who is it?

Suddenly, the terminal on Ozpin's desk lights up...

Ozpin: Come in.

The elevator opens and reveals a middle aged man with neat black hair and a military uniform... Hunter quickly realised this person must be from Atlas given the militaristic nature of his Uniform...

Ironwood: Ozpin!

Ozpin: hello General.

Ironwood: please...drop the formalities...its been too long...

The general turns his attention to Hunter and he takes a less serious expression...Ironwood was talking to a child after all, he needed to be kind and considerate...Children take things to heart and remember transgressions against them...

Ironwood: And you must be Hunter...it nice to meet you! my name is James Ironwood.

Hunter gives a thumbs up while sticking out his tongue from the side of his mouth...Hunter was going to like Ironwood...

Hunter: ITS NICE TO MEET YOU TOO MISTER IRONWOOD!

Ironwood let off a small chuckle while scratching Hunter's Beowulf ears which made Hunter smile and giggle at the warm sensation...Ozpin however quickly speaks up...

Ozpin: Hunter...team Rwby is in the library...please...go see them...Me and James need to talk...

Hunter nods and runs into the elevator...he takes it down to the floor where the library is, he quickly rushes through Beacon to where his friends where...