FOOD FIGHT!

Hunter was having the time of his life...nothing could bring down the wonderful feeling...he was beyond happy...why?...he Runs across the tables as fast as he could before slamming a pie into Jaune's face...he runs away so fast that no one could retaliate!

It was Hunter and Team Rwby against Team Jnpr...team Jnpr doesn't let up however...They launch a dozen watermelons at Hunter and his friends...but everyone is quick to act...Yang uses a pair of turkeys as Gauntlets...Blake charges forward before grabbing two large breadsticks and attacking the watermelons...Yang doesn't slack either...she launches the turkeys at Poor Jaune like a shotgun blast and he gets sent flying back...

Hunter rushes forward and uses his doppelganger Semblance to block whatever might have hit him...in this case, it would have been the massive cake thrown by Nora...his semblance grabbed the cake before throwing it right back at the ginger haired barbarian!

Nora: oh no.

The cake completely engulfed Nora...sending her back...Hunter stands there laughing like a villain...he has never felt such power in his life!

Hunter: HAHA! FEAR ME! HUNTER, THE VICTOR OF-

Suddenly a stray watermelon hit Hunter and sent him flying into the architecture at the back of the room...he was quickly gets up, even though he is dazed...he smiles...this is the most fun he has EVER HAD!

Ruby uses a lunch tray as a board to "Surf" across the tables before slamming the board onto Pyrrha...Hunter quickly gets up and charges back in...but falls on his backside when Yang and Ren clash... the two try their hardest but Yang had the upper hand...she uppercuts Ren before jumping into the air and delivering a thunderous punch that sends him flying into the ground...

Yang and Nora were up next...the two charge at each other and slam their feet down and clash...however...Yang was outmatched and got completely sent through the roof of the cafeteria and with that It was just Ruby and Hunter remaining...and they both know what to do...

Hunter uses doppelganger to stab into the ground and secure his place...Ruby charges forward using her semblance to speed towards team Jnpr and she turns into Rose petals and slammed Jnpr into a wall...just before a hail of food and drinks struck them...The only problem facing the students now was the angry miss goodwitch that  comes barging through the door...

miss goodwitch uses her useful semblance to fix most  of the damages...all the tables and chairs fly back into their original positions...it was quite the sight to witness...Watching all the damage almost Rewind was mesmerizing.

 Glynda: children! please...do not play with your food...

It didn't matter what miss goodwitch said...Hunter had his fun...and this event will forever burn its way  into his mind...A time where Hunter had the best day ever! Hunter however sees his parents walking in...Hunter knew what this meant...

His parents were going to take him to see his big brother...