Beacon

Hunter, Qrow and Hunter's parents quickly make their way through the forest just before sunset and it proved to be harder than planned, like Qrow said , the grimm in the area were stronger and more powerful, there was more and they seemed more focused on Hunter, Of course Hunter was protected at all times by the three expert hunters...

Hunter eventually left the forest and saw the most wonderful and awe inspiring sight he has ever seen, a massive Academy lit up by the moonlight and a tower that seemed to reach into the sky forever...Hunter never thought he'd ever see anything like this in his life, Hunter felt even safer at this place than even his home in the woods...

The three Hunter's and "Hunter" stood before Beacon and everyone had a different reaction to being here...

Gunther: I really wish I was NOT here.

Anna: It will be fun to teach again!

Hunter: THIS IS THE COOLEST PLACE IN REMNANT!!!

Qrow: glad to see two of you have reached your senses...

Gunther: Shut up you bad luck drunk.

Qrow: Not funny.

Gunther: It wasn't meant to be.

The Four of them quickly enter Beacon's halls and travel around the school, It had been a long day for Hunter so naturally, he was pretty tired...making him slow and sluggish...It was a LITTLE funny for everyone to watch a slow Hunter...

After a long time of watching Hunter basically crawling through the halls because he was so tired, they reach the office of Ozpin and Nearly everyone entered...NEARLY...

Qrow: You guys head on...I have to get back to my mission.

Gunther: Just like you to be on a mission...

The small family enter the elevator and Quickly ride up to Ozpin's office, Hunter was more than excited to meet Ozpin, While his parents didn't think overly high of him, Hunter was more than sure Ozpin was a kind person who he could be friends with...And when the elevator opened, There stood Ozpin, he was in the middle of the room waiting...

Ozpin: its good to see you again Gunther...Anna...

His eyes quickly fall upon Hunter...

Ozpin: its good to make your acquaintance Hunter...Qrow says a lot about you-

Anna: Cut the crap Ozpin...what do you really want with our son!?

Ozpin: I want him to be safe...and frankly, we cant keep donating resources to defending that cabin, Beacon is the safest place for out little Faunus here...I assume Qrow told you about her?

Gunther: but why not let us know earlier?

Ozpin: I seem to remember you saying the last time we met to "never contact me or my family" ...and you were very vocal about it...I remember your words vividly, my goal is to protect Hunter, that is the truth.

Hunter was standing there while scratching his ears in confusion, he knew he was special but lately everyone is acting like he is beyond special and treating him like he was glass, Hunter was more than fine with being Coddled, he got sick of it quickly...

Ozpin: What is it you three want?

Gunther: Well...I thought me and Anna could go back to teaching here...and Hunter could live at Beacon...

Ozpin: I'm not opposed to having you teach here again...problem is you would be working for a full day...like you did before...It would be refreshing.

Anna: then who would look after Hunter?

Ozpin: I have a team in mind...one team in mind...