First missions

Weiss: That was a risky move...so that's how Hunter got injured that night...

Blake: Regardless...I think the two of you handled it well.

Ruby: I hope so...Hunter nearly died because of it...

Hunter: Don't worry Ruby! Im very strong!

Yang: That you are big guy...and Ruby...you tried your hardest...Oh! I know what will cheer you up! Dad sent us something from home!

Ruby: OH! SOMETHING FROM HOME!

Ruby quickly latches herself onto Yang's arm and tries to grab the container from her arms, however whatever was in the package quickly falls out and to everyone's surprise...It starts to moves...It plops itself into position and everyone quickly see what it is...

Its a small black and white corgi...Ruby and Yang's father sent a dog...through the mail...

Ruby: ZWEI!

Blake: he sent a dog?!

Weiss: through the mail!?

Hunter however dives head fast into the Small dog and starts to pet and nuzzle the dog...

Hunter: DOGGIE!!

Everyone was, once again, stunned by the cuteness of Hunter...the little boy was so adorable...Not only was he a person with great morals...But he was someone who could make miss Goodwitch smile...A task so hard, You might as well ask Remnants moon to reassemble itself...

Suddenly, everyone quickly hears the school intercom...

Glynda: would all first year students please report to the amphitheater.

Hunter: PLEASE TELL ME WE CAN BRING ZWEI!?

Yang quickly investigates the container that Zwei came in....

Yang: looks...there's a letter! dear Girls...I've got to leave the island for a few days so Im sending Zwei to be looked after...including all the food he should need, Love you both...Tai Yang...PS...tell me how the grimm boy's doing! the kid sounds like quite the character! 

Hunter: Your dad is a smart man.

Yang: he's our dad...Of course he is...Now come on!

With that, everyone except Ruby left the room as all departed for the Amphitheater. Hunter and team Rwby reach the theater and Hunter sees nearly a dozen Hunters from different schools...it make him wonder how have the grimm truly lasted this long...Glynda was the first to break the Buzzing of the students.

Glynda: professor Ozpin would like to say a few words before we begin.

Ozpin: today we stand together united...mistral...Atlas...vacuo....vale...the four kingdoms of remnant, on this day nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end, it was a war of ignorance....of greed....and oppression, a war that was about much more about where borders fell or ended or who traded with who but about the very idea of individualism itself, we fought for countless reasons, one of them being the destruction of all forms of art and self expression...and as you are well aware that was something that many could not stand for....as a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself....colour....it was their way to demonstrate that not they refused to tolerate this oppression...but neither were the generation to come....and its a trend that is continued to this day, we encourage expression and unity, as i have said we stand together but this bond cannot exist without effort....which is why today while the rest of the world celebrates peace, huntsmen and huntresses will work to uphold it, as first year students you will have the job of shadowing a professional hunter on a mission...some will leave the kingdom....some while work in the walls for a week but no matter which path you choose....remember to stay safe, remember your training and remember to do your very best....

ruby: this is perfect....all we have to do is shadow a huntsmen working in the south east!

yang: yeah! we will follow them around all day and give them the slip at night...

ruby: right lets look at the board....right here quadrant five needs grimm cleared out!

ruby tries to accept the job but its says the job is not for first years...

Ozpin: im still curious is to how you found yourselves at the docks last semester....im curious on how you learned about a "hideout" in the east....and certainly about witnesses seeing rose petals and robots in a dance club some time ago

ruby: umm....well....

Hunter: WE'RE INNOCENT!

Ozpin: im sure you are....and for team rwby, since im not going to wait for you to break the rules, why dont we just bend them?

Ozpin pulls out a scroll and after a couple of inputs the restriction to the mission is gone....

Ruby: thank you professor!

Ozpin: do not thank me for this, teamwork and persistence carry you far but you must understand....they things that await you beyond the protection of the kingdom will not care....stay close to your huntsman at all times and do exactly what he says, he will be leading you on this mission, he can have you sent back to beacon if he finds your skills to be....less than sharp....

the five heroes quickly leave and make their way to the land port. suddenly a student barges past and saying something about "team coffee" blake quickly runs towards the rabbit faunus that Hunter realised was part of team Coffee....

Blake: velvet! are you okay?

Velvet: im fine, i had yatsuhashi to look out for me...

Hunter stares up at the extremely tall man...this "Yatsuhashi" wore green armour and had a gigantic sword...but that's not what Hunter was focused on...

Hunter: YOUR SO TALL!

Velvet: Look Yatsuhashi! someone thinks your tall!

Weiss: Ignore Hunter...He get's excited easily...why you haven't returned until now, what happened?

velvet: N-nothing happened, it was just....there were just so many....Listen i got to go now, take care you five....

velvet walks away and leaves the team...less than inspired...

ruby: we have never backed down from a fight and besides we will be accompanying a real huntsmen, what could go wrong....

Team Rwby quickly see the "huntsmen" that they will be shadowing and it doesnt do much for confidence to find out it is none other...

than mister Oobleck....