Fight of foods

Hunter's life was going well...he parents returned from their mission...He had quite the adventure... fighting criminals and making friends...he never thought his life would take such a great turn... Hunter had great friends in the form of team Rwby and team Jnpr...these experienced grimm slayers had quickly come to love Hunter...

Hunter was in the cafeteria with his friends...eating food and listening to the many conversations around the massive hall...He was watching Yang catching food thrown by Nora but what caught his attention the most was Blake...she was staring deeply into a notebook.... the notebook had the white fang logo, a rose...and most mysterious of all...a picture of a man with a sword...Hunter was curious, he decided to ask to see if he can find out more...

Hunter: Miss Blake? what's the book about?

Yang: I also want to know!

Blake: its nothing...just going over notes from last semester...

Hunter giggled...why would anyone want to do actual school work!? it is boring...it is tedious and above all else...It is stressful...

Yang: LAME!

Yang continues to catch food and eating it...Nora uses a spoon to fling all manner of food at Yang...she catches all the food with pure precision...Suddenly the intrepid leader of team rwby Ruby  rose comes out of no where with a binder filled with "best day ever activities!"

Ruby: (ahem) Sisters! Hunter! friends!...Weiss...

Weiss: hey!

Hunter laughed...ruby could be VERY funny at times...he was reminded of Jackson...speaking of Jackson...he was supposed to meet up with His big brother later!

Ruby: four score and seven minutes ago, i had a dream!

Hunter: did your dream have a big fight in it!?

Ruby: no?

Hunter's ears flattened down and his tail stopped wagging...ruby instantly realised what she did wrong...

Ruby: umm...o-of course it had a big fight in it!

Hunter threw his hands in the air...smiling a huge smile that showed off his pointy teeth...

Ruby: anyway... i had a dream...a dream one day, the five of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone has ever had...EVER!

Weiss: isn't that my binder?!

Ruby: im not a crook...

Blake: what are you talking about?

Ruby: im talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: i always kick my semesters off with a YANG!

Hunter was the only one who laughed...and that was perfectly fine with Yang...if she can make even one person laugh with her puns...she has done her job...

Ruby: look guys, its been two weeks and there has been more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year...our second semester is going to be great! but classes start back up tomorrow...which is why I have taken the time to schedule a bunch of wonderful events for us today!

Weiss: i dont know if i should be proud or scared of what you have in store...

Blake however was less than enthusiastic about the whole plan...Hunter however was happy...he was standing on the table with a massive smile on his face while his red eyes stared into the big binder...But he laughed even further when Weiss received a pie to the face...and he grinned...   

Ruby: JUSTICE WILL BE SWIFT!...IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!

Rwby: FOOD FIGHT!