I'm faster than you!

The two Hunters clash with speeds almost no one could keep up with...Their swords clinging and clanking with vicious intent behind each strike, it was impossible to tell who was going to win who lose...the two seemed to be on even footing...

Winter finally lands a punch, Qrow however simply smiled and Raised his sword up high with a huge grin on his face and slamming down so hard....the concrete ground shattered...Winter however dodged just in time with help of her semblance...

Winter, In a display of athleticism and skill, runs up the arches on the school grounds And starts to run across them...all the while Qrow shoots at her and at one point it looked like he got a clear shot on her, through the dust however...Winter lunges across the entire school yard and when they connect their swords, The entire arch is shattered to pieces, The two hunters however didn't care in the slightest...they continue the battle and Qrow starts to transform his weapon...but stops midway through and taunts Winter, She explodes in speed and rage but before she can impale Qrow....

Ironwood: SCHNEE!

Everyone turns to see General Ironwood standing there will Penny at his side...

Ironwood: Just what do you think your doing?!

Winter: He started the altercation sir!

Qrow: that's actually not true...she attacked first...

Ironwood: is this true?

Winter looks like she's going to object...but ultimately lowers her head in shame...

Ironwood: and you...what are you doing here?

Qrow: I could ask you the same thing...

Ozpin: break it up everyone...There's a sanctioned fight just around the corner at the colosseum that has better seats...and popcorn...

Ironwood: Winter...lets go...

With that being said and done...Ruby and Hunter approach Qrow...

Ruby: UNCLE QROW ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU! DID YOU MISS ME! DID YOU MISS ME!

Qrow: its good to see you too Ruby...

Hunter: QROW!

Qrow: its good to see you too Hunter...I have heard your doing well at  beacon from Ozpin...

Speaking of Ozpin....

Ozpin: Qrow...a word please?

Qrow: I think Im in trouble...

Ruby: you did kinda ruin the courtyard...

Hunter: You were so cool!

With that Qrow leaves Hunter and Ruby...

Ruby: hey Hunter...want to go back the colosseum?

Hunter: yes! yes! YES! I CAN GET THERE FASTER THAN YOU!

Ruby: Oh no you can't!

With that the two Hunters quickly make their way back to the colosseum...and of course...

Hunter won...