Jack

Hunter runs to his parents...arms outstretched and a grin on his face...He can't believe it...His parents have returned already?! they said they would longer...Hunter was happy beyond belief...this day started in the best way imaginable...now it has skyrocketed to the greatest day ever!

Hunter: MAMA! PAPA! 

Hunter launched himself into the arms of his parents...the three of them give a big group hug before Hunter's parents kiss him on the forehead...making Hunter even more happy that he has such loving parents...

Anna: we missed you...

Gunther: can't wait for the day you start taking missions!

Hunter: WHEN CAN I SEE JACKSON!?

Gunther: How about right now? im sure team Rwby won't mind...

On cue...the members of team Rwby  step forward...still covered in food and grime...Hunter's parents laugh...they weren't mad...they were happy that their son was having such a good time with his Guardians...

Ruby: so Hunter...your going to see your brother?

Hunter: YEAH! IM GOING TO SEE MY BIG BROTHER JACKSON!

Yang: well if he's half as cute as you...

Ruby: YANG!

Anna: I like to think Jackson got his looks from his father...

Gunther: really? he must be one handsome devil then...every man in this family has been handsome!

Anna: dont flatter yourself...your mediocre at best my dear Husband...

Gunther: ouch...a knife through my  heart my dear less than adequate wife...

Hunter: Mama? papa? what are you two talking about?

Anna/Gunther: Nothing.

Weiss: I wasn't aware that Hunter had a brother?

Anna: oh yes...he is our first child...we had him before we found Hunter in the forest.

Blake: wait...you found Hunter in the forest alone?

Gunther: some sick people left Hunter in a little basket and he was surrounded by grimm luckily, me and Anna were returning from a mission and found him and took him in as our own...

 Hunter: I kinda wish I knew my parents...BUT...I like you guys more!

Gunther: your a good kid Hunter...Now...I believe Jackson is waiting for you?

???: why wait for you to come to me....when I can come to you...

Hunter's face turned from surprise...to sheer happiness when a familiar blond haired Huntsman comes walking around the corner...

Hunter: JACKSON!