Taken

Oobleck: that's enough girls....continue searching the ruins...

everyone does what mister Oobleck says until it grows dark and they all get to camping....

Yang: i cant believe we didn't find anything

blake: we have been fortunate to be in the right place at the right time most of the time, i guess we cant always have luck on our side...

weiss: that not what i meant....

blake: huh?

weiss: what i was talking about earlier, about upholding a legacy...there's more to it than that....

blake: yeah, i know what you....(sigh) i dont know...i know what i want to do, protect the innocents and keep them safe....i always thought i would just take it one step at a time....

yang: well it doesn't matter, we know why we are here...right?

Hunter was currently ready to fall asleep when the quick words of Doctor Oobleck are quickly heard...

Oobleck: ah wonderful text book campfire!

ruby: (gasps ) campfire!....so....warm....

Oobleck: alright eat your dinners and head to bed and we will need people to take turns keeping watch over our temporary home....any volunteers?

Hunter: ME! ME! ME!

Ruby: Why do you want to stay up late Hunter?

Hunter: Im a big boy now! I don't have a bedtime!

Ruby: I will stay up with you...But mister...Don't think you don't have a bedtime! you are still young!

Hunter merely sticks his tongue out of the side of his mouth...He knew Ruby meant only the best for him...He was team Rwby's responsibility...they HAD to keep him safe...

Hours later, Ruby fell asleep before Hunter...the young grimm faunus was proud of himself...but he quickly starts to sense something...The emotion of fear, envy and sadness were heavy in the area...Hunter was worried...maybe someone was hurt? he couldn't call himself a huntsmen if he allowed someone to wallow in their fear...He quickly looks back at Team Rwby and Oobleck...Before following the negative energy...

The search lead him into the middle of the city...And to his surprise...There was nothing...nothing but a device on the ground...Hunter goes to pick it up but it quickly starts beeping and all of a sudden...Hunter is engulfed by a paralyzing feeling of fear that prevents him from running away...He was too scared to even speak...

Hunter: R-Ruby...

White fang: Hey look guys...we caught ourselves a little grimm...

Hunter turns his head and sees a group of white fang soldiers surrounding him...and he gets a boot to the face, knocking him clean out...