Roman torchwick at last...

Hunter was confused...What did Penny mean she wasn't a real girl...the young boy didn't understand what she meant...It finally clicks with Hunter that Penny is an android...but in Hunter's mind...Penny was still a person in His eyes...She made him laugh...She treated him with respect and kindness...She was more Human than that fool Cardin...

Ruby: penny...I...I dont understand.

Penny: most girls are born...but i was made...Im the worlds first synthetic person capable of generating an aura...Im not real...

Hunter is seen hugging Penny's legs while crying...

Hunter: Your a person to me miss Penny!

Penny quickly pulls Hunter into a Big Hug and the boy gladly returned it...

Penny: thank you...

Suddenly The Atlas soldiers from before arrive and Penny did the only thing she thought was right...She picks up Hunter and Ruby...

Ruby: WAIT PENNY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO WITH THEM, WE CAN HELP YOU!

Penny doesn't listen however and slams Ruby and Hunter into the dumpster...

Penny: Its ok Ruby...their not bad people...I just don't want you two to get into trouble...just promise you won't tell anyone about my secret...ok?

Ruby: We promise...

Hunter could here the Atlas soldiers approaching and soon Penny is seen being taken away by the Atlas Soldiers...Hunter quickly peeks his head from the dumpster and gets out with Ruby...

Hunter: i hope she is ok...

Ruby: Im sure sh-

Phone: if anyone can hear this we need backup!

Ruby turns to Hunter and smile a wide grin....right before Hunter shot one back...They Knew what was going to happen...Ruby grabs Hunter by his shoulders and uses her semblance to speed into The city...The two quickly reach a highway and see a massive mech crushing cars and taking out people like it was nothing...The other members of Team Rwby arrive and through teamwork, they manage to get the mech off the highway...

Everyone jumps off the Highway and Hunter joins them...Hunter was terrified when he stared at this colossal mech moving towards him but soon team Rwby was standing beside him and His fear and worry are some replaced by a burning desire to see justice done...

Hunter quickly uses his Semblance, creates a doppelganger and pull's out his sword and the rest of team Rwby have their weapons in hand...

The battle has started...