Doctor!

Everyone stands there completely surprised and Gobsmacked...Not Hunter...The young boy runs right up to Professor Oobleck and starts jumping up and down...Hunter didn't care for the fact it was Mister Oobleck...He thought every teacher at Beacon was cool and a great person at heart...Just because he is a little strange and weird doesn't make him a bad person...Being strange and Unique doesn't make you a bad person...

Hunter: Hello professor!

Oobleck: Doctor...and girls I'm afraid these bags wont be necessary girls because you have chosen to shadow a huntsmen on what is a scouting mission! right come on, according to my schedule we are three minutes behind schedule! quickly!

Oobleck quickly sprints in an almost comedic style...leaving most stunned but one laughing and Giggling.

ruby: well alright then, looks like we are going to save the world with doctor....Oobleck....ok when you say it out loud it sounds worse....

Hunter: ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Hunter quickly spots team Jnpr closing in behind everyone...and everyone's favourite hammer wielding barbarian...Nora Valkyrie...

Nora: Going on world saving mission without us!? im hurt, sad...and slightly hungry but the last part is not your fault...Ren...

Jaune: sounds exciting, where are you going?

ruby: you know...just outside the kingdom...

Nora: HEY SO ARE WE!

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow a sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: we set out tomorrow...

Sun: then you can party with us tonight!

Neptune: we're shadowing a crime specialist...all that detective stuff, we get junior badges!

Jaune's face lights up with stars when Neptune said that...

Sun: we normally go to the city with you guys...which means stuff is always exploding and stuff so we thought this was a better way of seeing the kingdom like....normal...

ruby: well um....

Oobleck: FOUR MINUTES STUDENTS!

Everyone stands there with an awkward expression on their face...Hunter was the only one who was smiling...

ruby: well wish us luck!

With that, the teams quickly  go there separate ways...Hunter quickly follows Rwby into the bullhead that Doctor Oobleck was waiting in...Hunter quickly realises...

This is going to be bizarre...