Downtown Vale

Hunter and team Rwby has grown extraordinarily close...his parents are taking a little longer than expected, Hunter knew what they were doing was for a good cause...He just had a gut feeling that everything will work itself out...but a part of him was worrying like mad...

Hunter and team Rwby were heading into the town of Vale because Weiss wanted to spy on the competition...even though she said she doesn't want to... 

Weiss: The vytal festival! oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think i have seen you smile this much Weiss, its kinda weirding me out...

Hunter was confused...he has never heard of this "vytal festival".

Hunter: e-excuse me miss Weiss? what's the Vytal Festival?

Weiss's face turns from Happiness to surprise then back to happiness...She grabs Hunter by the shoulders and stares him directly in the eyes...Hunter was now more than curious about the "Vytal Festival" it sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe there will be fighting?

Weiss: oh my adorable Faunus You will have so much fun with the festival! there will be dances, parades, A tournament! oh the amount of Planning and organisation that goes into this event is absolutely breath-taking!

Yang: you sure know how to make a cool thing sound boring...

Weiss: quiet you!

Yang: remind me why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks...

Ruby: it smells of fish!

Weiss: im glad you asked! i heard students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today...AND as a representative of Beacon, i feel it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Blake: she wants to spy on them so she will have the upper hand at the tournament...

Weiss: you cant prove that!

Ruby: guys...look...

Everyones look to where ruby is pointing and see a dust store ransacked, The police was there and had already taped and secured the area, Everyone all quickly approach to see what has happened...

Ruby: what happened here?

Officer 1: robbery...second dust shop to be hit this week...this place is turning into a jungle...

Yang: that's terrible....

Officer 2: they left all the money again...

Officer 1: it just doesn't make a lick of sense...who needs that much dust?

Officer: 2: i don't know...an army?

Officer: 1: you thinking the white fang?

Officer 2: yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Hunter: who's the white fang?

Weiss: a group of cowardly terrorists.

Blake: a group of misguided Faunus!

Hunter: Hmm?

Blake: the white fang used to be a simple Faunus rights group, however over the years they became more intense in their methods and it got worse when they got a new leader, it was not just peaceful protests, they destroyed stores that didn't serve the Faunus and protests turned terribly violent...

Ruby: not to but in but how do we know this is the white fang? after all, they never caught that torchwick guy i fought a couple of months ago....maybe it was him?

Weiss: that still doesn't change the fact that the white fang are a bunch of scum, those faunus only know how to lie, cheat and steal....

Yang: that's not necessarily true Weiss....

Suddenly Hunter hears shouting and someone saying "HEY STOP THAT FAUNUS!" Team Rwby quickly decide to investigate and see on a ship,  a Faunus being chased by two men, the Faunus quickly jumps onto the side of the boat and jumps off and uses his monkey tail to hang off a light...

sailor: YOU NO GOOD STOWAWAY!

sun: hey a bad stowaway would have been caught, i am a great stowaway!

The police quickly try to apprehend the monkey Faunus but he simply throws a banana peel in one of the police officers face before jumping over them and running pass us....and winking at Blake.

yang: well Weiss you wanted to see the competition....then there it goes!

Hunter: miss Blake? why'd he wink at you? does he like you?

Blake's face turns a bright shade of red...

Blake: come on we need to chase after them!

Everyone starts to chase after the team...and Weiss almost catches up with that monkey Faunus but she bumps into a woman when she speeds around the corner trying to catch up....

Weiss: damnit! the Faunus got away!

Hunter: silly Weiss! you're laying on top of someone!

Penny: SALUTATIONS....