I'm not real...

Hunter, Weiss and Ruby went to the transmit tower to check the Schnee dust records...meanwhile, ruby was both star stuck and awestricken by the sheer size of the tower, she was not the only one...Hunter was staring with big red eyes at the massive tower...He wanted to know how they made something so big!

Ruby: I ALWAYS FORGET HOW BIG THE TOWER IS!

Hunter: HOW DO THEY MAKE IT SO BIG!?

Weiss turns to Hunter with a smile...Hunter was truly naive and it made him sound even more cute...

Weiss: You two should see the one in Atlas.

Ruby: that was the first one right?

Weiss: correct, Atlas invented the cross continental transmit system to allow the fire kingdoms to communicate with one-another, it was their gift to the world after the great war.

Ruby: uww look at me, my name is Weiss, i know facts, im rich.

Hunter puts his hands to his mouth in an attempt to make himself stop giggling...

hunter: 10/10 for impression.

Weiss: you two better not be pests during this investigation! and ruby , the only reason we are here is because YOU like the tower so much! we could have just as easy made a call from the library!

Ruby: I Know...but its so cool! oh! Im going to take a picture...

Hunter watches as Ruby fumbles around her pockets for Her scroll...only to drop it and send it flying...It quickly is seen by another students feet...Hunter quickly recognised the student...

Penny: oh...you dropped this...

Ruby: PENNY!?

Hunter: PENNY! 

Penny: uhm?!

Ruby: where have you been? we haven't seen you since the night at the docks!

Penny: i think you are confused...I-I got to go! 

Penny quickly drop's Ruby's scroll into her hands before fast walking away...Hunter and Ruby follow her however...not letting Penny out of their sight...

Ruby: Penny! where have you been!? its been weeks!

Penny: there appears to be a misunderstanding...

Hunter: Please...p-penny...

The two girls turn to Hunter who looks a little sad...and it broke their hearts...

Penny: (sighs) it isn't safe to talk here...

With that penny, Ruby and Hunter go to a cafe just in the town of Vale...

Penny: I wish i could help you ruby...but i dont know anything about those men.

Hunter: but where were you miss Penny?

Ruby: were you kidnapped!?

Penny: oh no! nothing like that.

Ruby: then where did you go?

Penny: I've never been to another kingdom before, my father asked me not to venture out to far...you have to understand, my father loves me very much!..he just worries a lot...anyway...i was told not to talk to anybody...not you, or Weiss, or Blake, or Yang...anybody really.

Ruby: Was your dad that upset?

Penny: No it wasn't my father...

Suddenly Hunter hears a commotion around the corner...The three turn to see a holographic Ironwoods giving a presentation on the new Atlas atlesian knight...smarter...sleeker...and Better in every way...

Penny: Guys...maybe we should go somewhere else...

Hunter quickly sees two Atlas soldiers pointing at Him and Penny and its no sooner penny started to bolt away...with the Atlas soldiers following in pursuit...Ruby grabs Hunter's hand and runs throughout the many alleyways of Vale when ruby decided it was time to use her semblance...she grabs onto both Hunter and Penny and explodes in a hail of roses and speed...but she quickly wears herself out and ends up falling and tumbling into the road...Where Hunter can't help her...

Hunter: RUBY!!

A truck is seen heading directly towards her, poised to run her over and end her life...Penny however pushes Ruby out of the road and when the truck hits her, to everyone's surprise, the truck is the thing that stopped...but that when a ton of bystanders and citizens start gawking, causing Penny to start running again...

Ruby: Penny! please...what is going on? why are you running? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

Penny: I-I cant...everything's fine (hiccup) I dont want to talk about it! (hiccup)

Hunter: Please! I want to help you!

Penny: no no! you wouldnt understand!

Ruby: let us try! you can trust us!

Penny: You two are my friends! right?! you promise Im your friend!?

Ruby: we promise...

Penny: Guys...im not a real girl...

Hunter and Ruby look down at Penny's hands and Instead of Skin and blood...they saw Metal and wires...