Qrow Vs Winter

Hunter and Rwby quickly their take seats and prepare to watch the battle with JNPR and the "BRNZ" team, the system was choosing a bio for each team to fight in....and the the enemy team got a rocky type of bio, while JNPR got a forest bio...

the two teams prepare for battle and quickly clash with each other, the team BRNZ had a sniper which stood back away from the action while the other three charges at team JNPR but Hunter had no doubt in his mind that they will succeed in their battle....

One of the members of BRNZ quickly uses a weapon that can electrify his opponents, He tries to zap Nora but that's when Nora finally revealed her semblance...Her special skill was the amazing talent of channelling Electricity into her muscles, increasing her strength tenfold... she uses it to charge up a hit and knocks one of enemy team back but she was not done....after the enemy team was weakened by the rest of team JNPR, Nora uses her hammer to knock everyone out with one final blazing attack!

The next team fight was team NDGO verses team SSSN and this was one of the more looked forward fights with many people looking forward to seeing the famous team SSSN in action...Hunter cheered everyone on however, The young boy just wanted everyone to feel included and happy...however...it would appear Neptune was less than happy...

ruby: umm what's wrong with Neptune?

Blake: Neptune is...afraid of the water...

Hunter was confused...But he understood, everyone has something they fear, Neptune's was clearly water while Hunter's fears were losing his family...

The fight goes at a snails pace but eventually Team SSSN are declared the winners of the fight...Doctor Oobleck quickly tells everyone to leave the stadium all the while Weiss looked up towards the skies and saw a ship flying in... 

weiss: she's here!

Hunter: who's here weiss?

weiss: oh i cant wait for winter to meet you!

Hunter was practically dragged by his arm towards the landing pad of Beacon and towards the ship...All the while Ruby asked questions... 

ruby: weiss, what are you talking about? who's "she?"

weiss:...winter...

Hunter sees a woman leaving the ship that was docked at the landing pad and she has a striking resemblance to weiss...white hair...blue eyes...and an air of sophistication.

ruby:...wait...your sister?

Hunter: you have a sister Weiss?!

weiss: of course i have a sister!...WINTER!

the woman turns around and gives a "cold" stare at the three Hunters but seemed to lighten up a little after seeing weiss...

weiss: im so glad to see you...ahem...your presence honours us...

Winter: beacon....its been a long time...the air feels different....

Hunter: IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU MISS WINTER!

Winter turns her attention to Hunter who us smiling a happy smile that could melt the ice around anyone...

Winter: Such a small child in the "best" Academy for Huntresses and Huntsmen...Care to explain Weiss? and what type of Faunus is he?

Weiss: There's really nothing to it...Hunter is under our care since His parents are busy and to answer the next question, Hunter is the only Grimm faunus in existence.

Winter has furrows her eyebrows before looking down at the boy who's Beowulf tail was wagging...

Winter: a unique being is in the presence of my little sister, you have certainly grown weiss....

weiss: thank you! Hunter here is a great addition to my team....so what are you doing here?

Winter: that's classified

weiss: oh...well right, how long are you staying?

winter: classified....

weiss: right of course....anyway i know you will love it here, Arawn here can show you around and beacon is so different for atlas! the government and schools are completely separate....its so cool! and....

winter: im more than aware of how this kingdom handles its bureaucracy....also that is not why i came....and after watching you fail in battle so poorly, i think this boy you have brought could do better wearing a blindfold...

weiss: but we won!?

winter: i counted three missed strikes...

Hunter: I think she did well but, She was So cool!

winter: then child you have a lot to learn about fighting, she made a dozen mistakes that would cost her very life had it been a real combat situation.....That is not important right now, how are you now weiss?

weiss: oh well thank you for asking, im actually top of the sparing class! and my studies are going smoothly and....

A loud slap is heard as Winter slaps Weiss's head.

Winter: hush now! i dont recall asking about your ranking...i asked how you've been... are you eating regularly? have you taken up any hobbies? are you making new friends?!

weiss: well there is ruby....and Hunter ....

Winter: i see....so this is the leader you wrote of....how appropriately underwhelming ....

ruby: um...thank you?...

winter: a pleasure to meet you ruby rose and you too Hunter, general ironwood says great things about the both of you...

Hunter: he does...OF COURSE HE DOES!

Hunter starts to walk away from the ship while talking with Winter

winter: he says extraordinary things about you Hunter, saying that you are a fine young warrior with powerful abilities...and...

suddenly the four Hunters hear something bounce behind them and then a voice...

qrow: HEY....YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU, ICE QUEEN!

weiss: excuse me....do you have any idea who you are talking to!?

the man in question had short dark hair and a red cape like ruby...and his first act was to place a hand on weiss face, shutting her up....and pushing her to the side...

Qrow: not you mini ice queen , i want to talk to your bigger sister....saw your stupid ship in town....guess your here too.

winter: im standing right before you.

Qrow: so it would seem.

Winter: you realised you just destroyed Atlas military property...

Qrow: oohh im sorry, i mistook these rust buckets for....

winter: i dont have time for your immature games...Qrow...

weiss: wait, you two know each other?

Qrow: you atlas specialists think your so special dont you?

winter: its in the title!

Qrow: well you know what you really are? a bunch of sell outs...just like your boss...

winter: im not sure WHAT you are implying but i have heard enough!

Qrow: oh i heard too, i heard he finally turned his back on old Ozpin...

weiss: Ozpin?

winter: weiss its time for you to go, take this boy and stand a safe distance away.

it what appears to be mere milliseconds, winter charges at this "Qrow" and preforms many swipes at him with her sword but Qrow dodges with little to no effort...

Qrow pulls out his sword and the two engage...