[ 1 ]

chapter 1 ~ ?

Y/N POV
"She throwed me out of the house." I stated.
"Suck to be you, Y/N."
"Shut up Daniel." I said annoyed.

I was currently sitting in the park talking to my best friend on video call, who lives in America, because my mom decided that I need some fresh air.

It has been 3 days since I am back from America to Shibuya, and all I did was stay in room. Simply because i was to lazy to move my ass and go see some real humans.

Eh there are to many people in public, and I simply hate it!

"So how's shibuya like." Daniel questioned.

"It's okay, I heard there are many delinquents in here though." I stated as remember my mom telling me this.

"Oh stay safe, anyways bye I got go." Daniel stated.

"Bye!" I replied before dismissing the call.

I signed. I really miss America. I spend 10 years in America and all of sudden my family decided to move back to Shibuya, Tokyo.

I looked at my surroundings, it was a small park and there wasn't many people or children's. There were only 4 children's playing with each other.

Back, when I lived in Shibuya, i lived in a small apartment, but now I live in house that is like a mansion and that's all thanks to my parents hardwork. My father now owns two company in America and one in here, and that was the solo reason we moved back.
°
°
°
I guess since I am here, I might as well visit places I used to love as a child in shibuya.
I started with visiting my favourite shop, just around the corner that used to sell so many candies, which I loved as kid.

I started looking around the shop and picked out few of the candies that I loved. Japan sure has varieties of deserts.
There weren't many people in here and that's why I used to love this corners shop, because it was quite from all the fuss outside.

I used to always come here with one of my friend as I child, him and i used to be so close that we spent all our time together.

We were close friends.

I wonder how is he like now? Does he still live in shibuya? -

MY thoughts was soon cut out from someone entering the shop, i saw two young boys entering, i didnt payed much attention and continued to further look in the shop.

As I finshed with my shopping, i went to the counter till and started paying for my items.

"Y/N oh my, is that you dear?"

I looked towards the voice, it was the counter lady and i remembered her clearly she was the owner of this shop.
I warmly smiled towards her.

"It's been a while aunty." I said.
"Where have you been, how long has it been, like 10 years." She said with eager lingering in her voice.

"Ah, yes I moved to America but I am back here." I replied as I picked my items in the bag.

"For real, i am glad." She replied warmly.

As I left, I could feel a stare on my back but I didn't bother looking back as I left the shop.

"Something wrong Mikey?" Draken asked as he saw Mickey staring at one of the customers in the shop.