[ 5 ]

《Chapter 5 ~ Mushahi Shrine》
~

~

"Y/N, i want you to do me a favour please."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked my friend called cherio.

"Whenever you visit Japan, I want you to visit Musashi shrine for me and tie this red thread to one of its pillar at night, it's my last wish before death comes for me". Cherio said with sadness lingering on his voice.

"Don't say that! You are going to be just fine!" I shouted at her, I wasn't ready to lose my friend, not this way.
Tears started to form in my eyes as I held her hand tightly.

14/03/2004, 2:00 am, Cherio Shin pronounced dead due to medical condition.

~

"

"Y/N, it's 8pm, be careful love when visiting the shrine." My mom said as she made her way towards me and handed me some coins as a way to pay respect to the God.

I smiled before waving a bye at her.

I got inside the Black BMW car.
I looked down at the red thread that I was holding. The thread had small white pearls at the ends that makes a little sound if you shake them.

After cherio death, i was depressed for quite some time. It's not easy to lose a friend.

A small tear escaped my eye as I thought of her, even though I tried to be strong I can't help but think of her often. She didn't deserve to leave this world soon, not like this. 

"Here!"

I looked at my driver, who handed me white handkerchief.

"Thank you"

The cities, time, people were all passing. That's just how life goes, at the end of it you will be nothing but memories that will soon fade away into nothingness like you never existed. This will happen to you and me. We will be nothing more than wandering souls repeating the cycle of life.

~

"Well we are here miss Y/N!" The driver said as I stared outside looking at the shrine.

Okay, what the hell!

Why there are so many BIKES everywhere in front of the shrine.

Did all the yakuza or punks decided to become good?
Who the hell visits shrine with their bikes?
The lump of metal just ruins the whole image of the shrine!
These punks and idiots. 

I got out of the car, it was a chilly night. I was wearing a black dangree dress with a white top and black leggings and to finsh the look i wore black Vans.

My hair was flowing with the chilly wind. The wind wasn't harsh but it wasn't soft either.

"Miss do you want me to come with you?" My driver asked as he scanned the surrounding that looks more like a death zone than paradise.
I just shook my head.

"I'll be fine, if anything happens I will scream like my life depends on it!!" I giggled as I looked at those bikes.