[ 10 ]

《Chapter 10 ~ Name!》

"You Belong to me, to sano manjiro."

[FLUFF - if you faint/die after reading this - I won't be held responsible] - Author-chan😊

Y/N-chin, hop on to the bike, I'll drop you to your home." Sano said.

"Sano, it's only 5 minutes walk, I'll go myself." I replied.

"It's late Y/N-chyy and i am not letting my girlfriend walk alone." He argued.

I obeyed his order as I sat on the bike, i leaned my head against his back because my face was tinted as a red rose, with a rapid heart-beat.
I felt all kinds of emotions today.
I don't know for some reason, his sudden confession is messing with my mind.

I can't seem to forgot those words. I closed my eyes and hold onto him tightly as he started the bike.

What is happening to me?

Sano what kind of spell did you put on me that I can't seem to think properly.

Is this what you call Love?

"Here!" Little Y/N said as she handed young sano manjiro a tissue. Who was hurt on his knee.

Young sano looked at her, eyes empty as ever.

"Let me wipe it." Y/N said before starting to clean the blood on Sano's knee.

Sano hissed in pain a little, his eyes glued to Y/N's small figure.
He smiled a little, when she wasn't looking.

Once Y/N cleaned Sano's wound, she extended her hand for sano to hold onto, so he can get up easily.

Sano looked at her hand and then at Y/N.

"What's your name?" Y/N asked. Young sano was a bit hesitant to answer.

"My name is L/N Y/N, but you call me-" She said before getting interrupted by sano, "Y/N-chin!". Who said her name softly, to which Y/N smiled widened.

She giggled, "Yes, Y/N-chin". She stated.

"I am Sano manjir-" Sano said before being interrupted by Y/N.

"Sanooo" She said so softly.

"I'll call you Sanooo!" Y/N giggled as she jumped a little.

"But my name is manjiro" Sano whispered but he found Y/N so cute as she kept on repeating 'sanooo' in her cute voice.

Sano didn't bother telling her real name, he didn't wanted to ruin her happiness.
/
/
/
"Sanooo, let's play on the swing, please." Little Y/N said as she dragged him with her.

Y/N and sano both ended up having a lot of fun, before laying on the grass.

It was a summer evening. A beautiful sunset visible in the wide sky.