[ 8 ]

《Chapter 8 ~ Oasani》

"Dad, please put the GUN down!"
I shouted as I was holding onto my dad's hand, which was carrying the gun, that was facing the ceiling.

"Y/N let go of me, i will go Kill the bastard. How dare he lay his filthy hands on my baby girl!!"
Dad shouted as he was trying to push me away.

I had put all my force on holding my dad from leaving the mansion.

"Mom, please tell dad to stop with his madness."
I begged my mom.

"Honey, please stop, you just got home."
My mom stated.

"Dad please, I know you doing this for my sake but please calm down, i am fine."
I reasoned with my dad.

Everything was mess since that incident!
It's like my whole life is turned upside down.

My father arrived from America at 10am, and after he find out about the incident, he was fuming in anger and so detemined to put a bullet on that bastard head.

Dad signed as he looked at me before hugging me tightly.
I hugged him back.

"GUN please" I said, asking for him to hand me the gun so I can put it safely.
After few thoughts, dad handed me the gun with a disappointing look on his face.

"Just let it go, I am sure that asshole will pay for this someday."  I stated before leaving.

I left the lounge room and placed the Guns with others in a special room.
My father was always interested in guns, pistols and rifles, so do my brothers and due to this we always had a weapon in our home for display, but of course under strict security.
~

~
It was 12:46 pm, i was sitting in balcony while scrolling through my phone.

17 Missed called from "Draken"

I signed once again, I guess baji told Draken and Mikey about what happened.
I really wish I warned him.
Now, Mikey won't leave me alone for a whole eternity.

My neck was still bruised from the chocking that asshole did, but my face was fine and because of this i was wearing a black turtle neck top with black joggers.

I didn't bother calling Draken because I was still exhausted and wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Moebius this, Moebius that..." osanai called out as he puffed the smoke out while walking towards us.

"This is a war baby!" He declared.

Mikey POV -

My eyes were sending daggers at him through a stern glare.

His mere sight was making my blood boil after knowing he was the bastard that dare to touch my dear Y/N-chin, Nobutaka Osanai.

The fight between Toman and Moebius will happen at any cost, even if it's for the sake of Pah-chin. But those shitty Moeibus just added another reason for me to crush them into pieces.