[ 9 ]

《Chapter 9 ~ A New start!》

°

°

Takemichi -  [Flashback]

"Naoto isn't there any way, I could stop Y/N from meeting Izana kurokawa?" Takemichi stated to Naoto.

"There isn't any way we can stop Y/N because we don't know when or where she meets Izana?" Naoto stated.

"But from all the intel that I have, there is one thing undeniable." Naoto stated.

"What's that?" Takemichi questioned.

"L/N Y/N is blood related to one of the members with Izana kurokawa's gang, Tenjiku, and that's maybe the trigger between Y/N and Izana meeting." Naoto explained in stern voice.

"Simply focus on your mission of saving Draken first, once I get more data gathered about Y/N and Izana, then we will discuss a way to protect Y/N and save Mikey form his misery."
Naoto said dismissing the topic.
~

~

~
Things were looking bad for Toman due to internal conflict between Darken and Mikey regarding the arrest of Pah-chin.

Mikey was able to take revenge for Y/N but he failed to protect Pah-chin from getting arrested and this was the solo reason, Mikey fell deep inside the darkness.

Blame.
Guilty.
Failure.
Was all Mikey felt as he couldn't stop thinking about Pah-chin but also about his Y/N.

A week has passed, since Y/N met Mikey. Mikey on the other hand wasn't ready to face Y/N, especially after the incident and the quarrel.

~
~

Y/N POV -
I picked up my phone as I dialed his number. It's been a week, and now is the time I decided to call him.

He be super mad at me after all the missed calls I ignored of his.

After what Emma told me,
i couldn't help but give him a call.

The phone ringed for 2 minute before he picked up.

Draken                                                                                                  Y/N

"Yo, Y/N-chan   -   isn't it a bit too early for you to call me!" He greeted.

"Hello Draken-kun, i- I- am sorry , I should of called you back but I wasn't in my right state of mind." I told him

"Hmm-Baji told us everything of what happened!" Draken said

"I know, I should have called you back letting you know if I was okay?" I said with a hint of guilt in my voice. 

"It's fine, but we were worried, i did told you that it was Toman duty to protect you since you are Mikey friend." He stated.

"Don't be ridiculous Draken-kun, I am only mikey's friend, not Toman's queen." I joked to lighten the mood between me and him. For unreasons I can feel a tension between me and him.

"By the way, are you and Mikey and fighting?" I questioned hesitantly.

"Is that why you called?" Draken questioned.