[ 23 ]

《Chapter 23 - Obsession》

|

|

"It's been a while, my love Y/N!" Izana said as he looked straight into my eyes, with a slight smirk lingering on his lips.

My eyes widened to his statement as my heart starts to beat rapidly from all the memories that flashed in front me.

How dare he say such a words?
I scoffed as I looked away.

Anger started to build within me as I thought of the rainy night in Yokohama and how he made me feel so vulnerable and useless against his intimidating figure.

Who the hell does he think he is?
He really has some guts to show his face after what happened in Yokohama.

"I am not your love!" I stated sternly as I glared back at him.

Izana just smiled before he closed the distance between me and him.

He harsly grabbed my writs as he pulled me towards him, his eyes filled with amusement in them as he looked down onto my scared figure.

"Don't worry I will make you mine." He uttered with a hint of dominance and mocking in his words.

"Izana let go." I struggle against his tightened grip.
"Izana!!" I shouted as my eyes met his possessive violet eyes.

But soon he grabbed my chin harshly as he smiled at me shutting me up from my useless pleadings.

"Stop pretending Y/N and just accept my love already. Can't you see that we are made for each other. You will be mine!!!only MINE!" Izana declared as he shouted.

How can I be so clueless?
I was so busy thinking about other things that I didn't realised Izana's feeling towards.
That night,
Those actions,
Those questions of his.
It all make sense now...
Izana's..................................
Even kakucho saw through it, but I didn't.

I couldn't see his LOVE, his OBSSESSION over me.

There it was a long pause, once again the atmosphere between us became tense. A tear escaped my eyes due to his harsh grip on my cheeks.
After noticing my pain, he let go of my chin, but tightened his grip further onto my hand.

I couldn't form any words because of this sudden realisation..

The cold gust of wind sending shivers down my spine, but it wasn't just the wind but Izana's obssessed eyes. That now, I can see clearly.
Just WHY- why----
-my thoughts were cut off as I heard his threatening tone.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Mikey said as his back was facing at us, but soon he glanced back at me and Izana.

Shit.
I completely forgot he was there.
My heartbeat increased as I realised the situation I was in.

I started to take short breaths as adrenaline started to rush inside my body.

He gradually got off, as his footsteps hit the hard concrete floor. His eyes holding this dark aura.

Fear become more visible in my eyes.
As I started to panic, my mind coming from up with unwanted scenarios that wasn't helping my abnormal breathing.

Mikey closed the distance between him and me before grabbing my other wrist.
He looked at Izana for a few seconds.

"Let go of her!" Mikey demanded, an intense aura surrounding him.
Izana looked at him dead in the eyes.
"Never! I will have Y/N, even if it means I have to rip you apart." Izana spoke in cold tone.