[ 26 ]

《 Chapter 26 - connections 》

~

~

"Save the introduction for later and come follow me." Taiju Shiba said as he led Takemichi and Naoto with him to somewhere private.

Taiju soon led the both males to his owned private restaurant.
"Look, I don't a shit about cooperating with cops, but through Hakkai, i do have connections with toman. So, whatever we discuss here stays here!!" He uttered as he made his statements very clear.

"Understood." Naoto replied back.

"So you want to know about kurokawa Izana, his wife and the back dragons? Taiju questioned.

"Yes! Kurokawa Izana, isn't he the captain of tenjiku? Why did he became black dragons captain and how is he involved with toman?" Takemichi uttered, as he questions Taiju in a serious manner.

"You're mistaken!" Taiju uttered as he placed a quarter of a  cigarette in his mouth.

"Eh?" Takemichi said as he looked at him all confused.

"You got it in wrong order. First, start with back dragons! Do you know who created back dragons?" Taiju questioned as he lit his cigarette before puffing out the smoke.

"Who?" Takemichi spoke.

"The first generation captain, Sano shinchiro." Taiju said.

"Yep, the person who created black dragons, was Mikey's older brother." Taiju stated as he stared at takemichi.

"Mikey brother is black dragons founder?" Takemichi said in a disbelief.

Naoto on the other hand stayed quiet and listen to the whole conservation.

"Yes, the first black dragons was legendary. Then came the 2nd and 3rd and eventually it passed onto the 8th generation. Who's leader was Izana kurokawa." Taiju explained as he continued to smoke his cigarette.

"So Izana must be older than you, Taiju?" Takemichi questioned.

"Yes. Izana kurokawa retired from black dragons and made tenjiku 3 years later and that's when kanto incident happened." Taiju stated as he looked at takemichi and Naoto.

There was a heavy tensions between the three as the information was being disclosed.

"I'll end this discussion how toman and tenjiku was merged." Taiju paused before speaking again, "Sano manjiro is the top. Number 2 is kisaki Tetta and Number 3 is Izana kurokawa."

"A group of history worst gangsters was born." Taiju stated, as he let out a yet, another puff of smoke.

"Hm?....but yeah. Kisaki is dead." Takemichi said as he looked deep in thought.

"Are you sure? He is dead   ..... Tachibana Naoto." Taiju spoke, directing it towards Naoto.

"Takemichi, I've investigated things about kurokawa Izana. He is much bigger person then we thought. He has a huge infulence on the police and you can clearly imagine that for him getting Y/N was piece of cake." Naoto said.