[ 17 ]

《Chapter 17 - Kisses and Threat》

~

~

-( Note - a lot of cringe ahead, because author has been single as pringle in her entire life and doesn't know how relationships works, sooo. . . . . . . . . . . . . .enjoy!!!)-

As I  S L A P P E D  him harsly on the face.
A tear escaped my eye.

I tried my best to not break down, but I can't help it as tears started to fall from my eyes, dropping on the concrete floor as I stared at him.

Sano's soft blond hair was covering his face, stopping me from seeing his expressions.

I smiled bitterly as I looked at him before speaking, 
"Manjiro I guess me being your girlfriend is all just a pretend, isn't it?

I build my courage as now I spoke loud and clear, "No wonder you don't take me seriously, after all its not like I am fucking important to you!!!"

Bitter smile was plastered on my face, as tears continues to slip.
I was angry at him
&
at me!

Sano was still looking down, listening to my tears dropping and my anger that's is spilling through my words.

I clenched my fist tightly.

"Why do you bother with me and this stupid relationship, when you don't have the time to tell me what's happening in your life!!"
I shouted.

"Nope, i guess it doesn't matter to me, whether you just lost a close childhood friend or someone important, who am I to know?"
I stated, now laughing as I glared at him.

"I am just a no one! No one to you." I spoke softly as tears spilled from my eyes.

Sano looked away from the floor, as his eyes landed on mine, before looking at the floor.

Guilt written all over his face.

"Y/N-chin, i- I am sor----" Sano spoke, still looking down, before I interrupted him.

"Save that sorry, manjiro I called your fricking 70 times in the past days, nope, not even  single call back, on top of it you didn't had the time to tell me about baji's death?!!!" I stated.

I was boiling in anger,
Guilt,
Empathy,
Fear,
Worried,
Anxious
Was what I felt.

"It's not your fault, I guess it's mine for expecting too much. Do you have any idea manjiro how excited I was too see you, excited to surprise you for coming early! But instead, I found out that I don't mean much to you, as you didn't even care to call me, tell me about baji! and IF YOU WERE OKAY!!"
I spoke softly as tears started to pour from my eyes.