[ 7 ]

《Chapter 7 ~ Arcade》

"Y/N babes, my life, my sweetheart, a precious doll you look so beautiful in the morning---"

"Daniel, my hair is sticking out everywhere,my eyes are fricking swollen and from what angle do I look to you fucking beautiful."
I shouted at him, who decided that it is absolutely okay to face time me at 8 am in the morning.

"What the heck do you want?" I questioned with annoyance lingering in my voice. 

"Y/N, please help me with my project--" Daniel pleaded

"Bye Daniel, i am out, go suffer alone because I don't have time for your shit."  I stated as I was about to dismiss the call.

"I'll send you free food, especially chocolates and -"

"Fine, let's hear it." I said cutting him off. I am up for food anytime, especially if it's free.

Who cares if you are rich.
Free food just hits different!
~

~

~

&
This is how I ended up in front of the arcade.
Daniel wanted me review arcade, so he can draw out conclusion for project that is based on Entertainment.

The arcade was located on shinjuku, instead of asking my driver I decided to take the trains and visit alone.

The surrounding is similar but there were lots of punks walking around and i wasn't liking it one bit. That's why I decided to get this thing done as soon as i can and leave.

The area isn't safe for hanging out.

As I opened the arcade door, the loud music and games sound effects leviated in the air. There were lots of young teens playing and getting overwhelmed and excited.

Arcade sure looks so fun!

I went towards one of the empty machine and decided to give myself a try on these games.

The game was super enjoyable all i had to do was defeat the monster using the tools and continue with my journey to kill more monsters.

As I was busy playing, I could feel unwanted stare on my body, sending chills.

I ignored them because this will be my first and last time going into an arcade.

I spender about 45 min trying most of the games and ended up writing a review on people's experiences and the games itself.

I was about to take an images to go with the review before I was interrupted.

"Hello there baby, enjoying your time alone? Why don't you come spend time with me? An unknown stranger punk asked.

"Sorry, but No!" I answered straightforwardly.

I have a really bad feeling about this and due to this I decided to leave before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him harshly.

I came face to face with him and i can literally gag just by looking at him.

He had the standard bleached delinquent pompadour. His eyes were narrow and menacing with a plastered smirk on his ugly face.

"Let go of me!!" I yelled at him drawing attentions from other people.

'Boss, you got some lovely snack there!"