[ 18 ]

《Chapter 18 - Dear Watson!!》

°

°

"I love you Mikey!" She said, as she hugged him tightly.

Oh no! Please tell me Mikey-kun is not cheating on Y/N.

Takemichi POV -

Takemichi couldn't belive his eyes as he saw Emma-chan hugging Mikey like couples.

What if Draken and Y/N found out?
Shit. It's over, Toman's finally battel is going to happen, Draken and Y/N-chan is going to be so angry.

I don't know about Mikey-kun killing Y/N-chan but she will definitely kill him after she finds out this!!!!

"This smells like sandal, Mr Dear Watson." A voice said, coming from beside me.

I looked to see it was Hina, sitting, spying just like me!

"HINA, and Naoto?" I called out as I was surprised by their sudden appearance.

"I am going to solve this!!!!" Hina shouted as she started to follow behind Mikey and Emma, and ushering us to follow her!

God, she is really cute!

Y/N POV-

GOD, why is it so cold in winter?
I signed before rubbing my hands together.

I was wearing warm winter clothes which combined, a black wool top, maroon mid length wool skirt with black leggings. I wore a black long winter coat with a red beanie. To finsh the look i wore white split leather ankle boot and some make up - mascara and faint red shade lip gloss.

I was currently roaming around shibuya, looking around shops.
The winter clothes are so beautiful!
I thought as I admired it from outside.

As I was looking, my eyes fell on two familiar figures.
Huh? Hina and takemichi!

A smiled appeared on my face as I called out to them,

"HINA, TAKEMICHI!!!" I shouted before running towards them.

As they looked towards me, their face become pale as if they just seen a ghost.

Am I not supposed to be here?

What the hell are they doing?

"Hey, what are you all doing?" I questioned as I looked at them with a smile.

Takemichi looked complete pale! While Hina tried to cover some of the surrounding.

"Uhh- nothing, right takemichi-kun!!" Hina said as she elbowed him.

Huh?

"Are you two hiding something from me?" I questioned as I looked at them, with my Curious eyes.

"Let me see, what are you hiding Hina!" I said as I kindly tried to push her away from the site, to see what she's hiding.