[ 27 ]

《Chapter 27 - Smile》

I finally arrived to my destination, as I looked up at the shrine that was standing tall right in front of me.
I slowly walked towards it as I took small steps but I gradually started to fastened my pace as a genuine smile was plastered to my face, which got bigger and bigger by every step I took.

As soon as i step inside the shrine, I heard a loud shout.
"Y/N-chyyyyyyyyyy". Mikey called out as he engulfed me into a warm hug.

I giggled, as I hugged him back, before pouting slightly, "Manjiro, we just met two days ago." I said.

"But I missed you so much Y/N-chin...." Sano said as he looked at me with sparkle and hearts in his eyes.
I smiled at him, before pinching his nose slightly, "you sound like as if we haven't seen each other in years." I said as I separated my self from him.

"Hmph! So you mean, my favourite Y/N-chin didn't miss me." Sano said as he crossed his arms as he looked away from me.

I pinched both of his cheeks,
"Okie Okie,  i also missed my droyaki-kun, my taiyaki-kun, and my favourite manjiro baby." I said as I smiled at him, before walking away.

"Hehe, hurry up, I brought some taiyaki." I shouted as I now walked towards the centre of the shrine.

I looked back seeing Mikey, who was slightly blushing before running towards me after hearing 'taiyaki'.

Jeez, taiyaki is God.

I smiled a little before turning around to face the shrine in front of me.

"Hey, Y/N-chin. Open your legs." Mikey said.

I spat out the juice I was drinking as I looked at him with widened eye, my face clearly displaying, 'wtf'.

Manjiro and we were both siting on the stairs of the shrine. Luckily, there was no one and just the two of us as we were talking and eating taiyaki.

"Umm.... are you ok--?", I was interrupted as sano started to whine, "Oh come on, please. Y/N-chin."

Mikey started to pout as he grabbed my knees. As soon as he was about to reach further, my instincts shone through.

As I  S L A P P E D him across the face, making him stumble down a little, as I looked at him with shocked look on my face.

I was still sitting in the same poistions. 

"Y/N-chiyyyyyyyyyyy." Mikey said as he got up with annoyed look on his face as he covered his red cheek with his hand, as he looked at me, "Why did you hit me? All i wanted was to sit between your legs, so you can hug me from the back and i can eat my last taiyaki."

I looked at him in disbelief.

As soon as realisation hit me,
i got up abruptly as I looked at him worried, "Are you can hurt? Let me see your cheek? Did I hit you to hard?" I questioned as my hands reached out for his that was resting on his cheek.

"Yah! I-, why is it always me getting slapped?." Sano's said as he looked at me.

"Oi, stop it! It's not my fault that you are so stupid and bold at the same time." I said as I slightly hit him on his arm.