[ 30 ]

《Chapter 30 - Unexpected》

"Excuse me!" Hina called out in the empty silenced corridor.

"Can I talk to you for a little while?" Hina uttered, hesitation and fear clearly written in her words.

Draken, who stood next to me, looked towards Hina's direction.
Mikey, however sat in complete silence.

My eyes wandered off to Hina too, as I listened closely to her next words.

" I think takemichi-kun tried to save Emma-chan!" Hina spoke as she closed one of her hand in a fist, too many emotions riding on her mind.

I looked down....!
How the hell did we end up here?
When did our life became so miserable?
Weren't we suppose to have a happy ending?

"HEY!!! You shouldn't be saying stuff like this at a time like these? Are you out off your mind?!!!" Draken shouted at her, clearly annoyed!

I didn't want to interfere, but I agreed with Draken and now it wasn't the right time to bring Emma after what just happened today.

"Why is everyone being weird, first takemichi and now even you...!!!" Draken uttered under his breath as he looked down.

"Hina!" I called out as I shocked my head to let her know that it isn't the right time for discussion.

A lot of people lost someone previous to them, especially Mikey and Draken.

It's best to stay quiet and give them space to mourn.

"Just leave us alone!" Draken demanded, furstarted with Hina and himself.

Fresh tears glistened in Hina's eyes as she stood there staring at Mikey.

"It's not just Emma-chan, takemichi is trying to save lot of people." Hina continued, not caring about Draken's threat.

"What are you talking about?" Draken argued.

My eyes lingered on Mikey, before I looked down myself as I revisited the memories of today.

"I will die! In 12 years, I will die!" Hina stated.

To which both mine and Draken eyes wide opened.

I can clearly tell that Mikey was also listening and curious as I saw a slight blink.

"To stop that from happening, takemichi came from the future! This may all seem like a bunch of lies but it's true." Hina spoke as her tears were on the verge of falling.

"You can see it in his desperation. He knows the future for all of us and he wants to save us all of us!" Hina explained as she now let her tears slip.

I was speechless, and so was Draken and Mikey!!! As we all remembered the time takemichi fought.

How he fought like a hero!
A hero trying to save everyone!

"But I can't do anything for him!" Hina muffled in her tears as she joined her hands,  letting the emotion pour out of her.

"I am sorry takemichi-kun I got myself here!" Hina uttered as she locked her eyes with takemichi.