[ 16 ]

《Chapter 16 - STORM》

"Was that your boyfriend,Y/N?"
Izana questioned, as his eyes were looking straight into mine, sending chills all over my body.

There was a sudden silence between us as we continued to gazed in one another's eye, finding the answers to our unanswered questions.

I didn't know what to say to him.

Shall I tell him?
But he is a stranger to me?
Why does he care?
Who is he to know whether I have a boyfriend or not?
Is it going to be YES or a NO?

My thoughts were racing inside my head, hesitant to answer his sudden question about my personal life?

"Y/N, i asked you something?" Izana uttered looking completely irrated by my silence.

The rain was now poring heavily, me and Izana were both still under the same umbrella, the tension and atmosphere became thick around us.

The streets were empty, and it was just me and Izana.

My heart started to beat rapidly.
Why all of a sudden i am feeling like this. Scared and vulnerable.

Izana's intimidating aura started to suffocate me.
His eyes reading every expression on my face, following my every trail and movement.

Okay, Y/N you can do this. I encouraged myself.

I smiled.
"Yes, he is my boyfriend!"

The umbrella Izana was grasping, fell down - causing me to flinch.

I waited for his expressions to change but they stayed the same, as he precived me under the pouring rain.

I giggled a little to lighten the mood between us,
"Shocked, huh."
I said before pausing a little.

hey Izana, do me a favour please don't tell Ittooo. Pretty please!" I requested looking at him with a bright smile, as I picked up the fallen umbrella and covered both of us once again.

Izana on the other hand was glaring at me sharply!

My smile faded as I started to feel uneasy.

Soon after, Izana smiled at me.
"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He uttered looking at me.
"I was just curious about you Y/N." Izana explained.

"Ah, okay!" I said trying to act completely normal.

"We should get going Izana, it's getting late." I stated looking at the rainstorm.

There was unwanted silence between us, as me and Izana walked quietly alongside one another, back to home.

Both of our minds filled with our own thoughts.
The noises of the rain echoed, filling my ears.

Sano, you idiot, couldn't you find any better time to call me.

I signed, knowing very well that sano will probably ask for an explanation of why I ignored his calls.