[ 12 ]

《Chapter 12 ~ Distance

~

~

[You guys are so lucky to get an update from back to back - Praise me peasants -Jk - I wasn't satisfied with the last chapter soo....

{Spoilers - This chapter contains Spoilers for the upcoming episode, so please read at your own risk - I tried to limit it as much as I can}

°•--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•°

I squeezed Emma's hand lightly as I reassured her that I am here.

'Y/N take care of yourself and others, i will do my best' Sissy said before giving me thumbs up as she left in the ambulance.

Me, Emma and Hina were now heading towards the hospital, following behind the ambulance.

Please Sissy, save him!

As soon as we arrived, Draken-kun was taken to the Emergency room immediately, with Sissy assisting the doctors.

Emma continues to sob, as me and Hina tried to calm her down!

This is really bad!

Takemichi, and his friend were also present outside the emergency room as they continued to wait, hoping to hear the good news.

Please Draken, don't you dare die on us like this.

Not soon after, we heard two Toman's member heading towards us, panicking and fear clearly visible in their eyes.

"Is Draken okay?"
"How's Draken?"

They both questioned at the same time.

I signed, things just can't get in worse than this.

"Takemitchy",
As I heard the voice, my head turned straight to his direction, his eyes scanning everyone before they met mine.
Empty as ever!

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi shouted as he ran towards him.

Both of the Toman members also called out to him,
"Mikey!!"
"Mikey....(!!!"

I was so relived that he wasn't hurt that bad, but I was also damn furious of him putting Draken and himself in danger.

Does he not recognise how important he is to us?

"You're being too loud, we are in a hospital so keep it down!" Mikey said as he made his way toward a seat, before sitting down quietly.

This left us all in shock, how the hell is he so calm when Draken is fighting for his life in the hospital.

"Believe in Ken-chin." He stated as he looked at each of us.

Is he the same childish sano manjiro?

We all ended up waiting for quite a some time outside the emergency room.

It's was past midnight,
Even if Draken make it out alive, I am dead for sure.

My parents are probably planning ways to kill me and torture Sissy for staying so late outside.