[ 15 ]

《Chapter 15 - Desire》

"

Hey, Ittooo do you think this necklace is beautiful?" I spoke softly as I showed it to him.

Me and Hitto were currently shopping, it's been a week since I came to Yokohama and today was the day I decided to explore Yokohama and it's glamorous beauty and history.

It was currently 4pm and to end this bizzare yet exhilarating day, I decided to collect some souvenirs for Emma, Hina and the rest for them.

Hitto looked at my direction, before shrugging.

I rolled my eyes at him, "give me a proper response, please." I argued.

Hitto simply ignored me, as he was too busy looking around the shop.

Rude.

I ended up picking two similar necklaces for Emma and Hina and me. Of course.

Both me and hitto soon left the mall and decided to have something to eat as we gaze at the sea, that was located near the city.

Yokohama sure is vibrant with all the water, colours and tall buildings, unlike shibuya it was also less crowded.
Shibuya is city full of people, and is definitely famous for fashion and the nightlife for young people, but when it comes to Yokohama, this city is embedded in culture and tourism.

"Here have this!" Hitto said as he handed me some sushi.

-

As soon as we finshed eating Sushi, hitto phone ringed - causing him to stand up and pick the phone call.

"Hello, yes!" Hitto uttered as he talked on the phone.

While I was busy enjoying the other snacks that he brought.

"Hey, Y/N-nnie I am sorry but I have to go somewhere." Hitto said as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

I stoop up as I looked at him straight in the eye.

"Huh? All of a sudden, where to?" I questioned.

"I need to run some errands, so go home after you are finshed with your tour, and it's looks it's going to rain soon." He explained.

Both me and hitto looked at the sky,
Which become all gloomy and looks like it will cry any moment.

Aww, who broke the sky's heart today?

"Yeah, yeah!" I uttered not paying attention to him, because I wanted to do more sightseeing.

As I said this, hitto grabbed me by my shoulder before looking at me sternly.

"Go HOME, once you are finish,  don't wander alone - Yokohama isn't a best place to travel all alone." He said.

Jeez, what's up with him.

"and may i ask why?" I interrogated, half-listening to his threats.

"Look Y/N, i simply don't want you to get hurt, unlike shibuya, there are more delinquents here than anywhere else in Tokyo, so be careful!!" He declared. 

"Okay, mom!!" I teased.

Hitto looked at me and sighed before starting to walk in opposite direction to where I was standing.