[ 19 ]

《Chapter 19 ~ Poisoned Love》

W

arning - Long chapter ahead, violence...., lots of manga Spoilers!!!
I have no clue, what I wrote ..... Enjoy, also [GOODLUCK😊 because you are about to DIE!]

Takemichi POV :

"Takemichi Hangaki, i nominate you as the first division captain." Chifuyu shouted across the shrine, declaring his statement to the members of toman.

There was a silence among the members.

"Our leader and i decided that baji-san left this responsibility to you." Chifuyu explained as he stood in front of the shrine.

"Takemichi Hangaki raise your head and give us your response." Mikey commanded.

I know you can save my sister.
Save us all, out hero crybaby.
Save L/N Y/N, takemichi.
It's not over yet, I'll become leader of toman.
I leave Toman to you.

I can still change TOMAN!

"I'll do my BEST!!!" I shouted, as I raised my head up high.

Author POV -

Takemichi Hangaki now walked towards Tachibana's residence to shake hands with Naoto, so he can time leap back to future.

As he time leaped, Takemichi was found standing in the same rental shop, however this time he was in the shop as a customer.
Filled with confusion, Takemichi rush to the washroom. Where he looked in the mirrors to see the vast changes in his physical appearances. As now he was dressed in luxury clothing and jewellery.

"You are really into a rental store, huh?" A masculine voice stated.

Behind him stood a car, with a driver inside.

Takemichi was later on taken to his own fancy place, that he owned in this time line.

"Good afternoon sir!" There were dozens of men greeting him as he got out the car.

Huh? What the hell?
What, don't tell me in the future I am successful?
No way, the top floor, a high class apartment! This is where I live.
Takemichi thought, as he looked utterly shocked.

"Chifuyu?" Takemichi said as he was relived to see him there, standing in the room he doesn't recognise, filled with men.

After some discussion between takemichi and Chifuyu,

"We got an admin meeting...let's go" Chifuyu stated as he told him to follow.

Admin? Who? What the hell is going on in here. Takemichi thought.

"The tokyo Manji Gang top admin, Takemichi Hangaki."
Chifuyu said.