[ 6 ]

《Chapter 6  ~ Red Thread》

~
¤
~

"Hello Y/N-chin"  Sano shouted.

Grabbing everyone's attention including the Toman's captains.

There weren't many members there as most of them had left the shrine and went down to the streets, where all the bikes were standing as they were now waiting for the president (Mikey), vice president (Draken) and captains from all the divisions to come down.

Y/N stood there completely frozen.

After a while, she slowly came out from behind Emma and Hina and waved awkwardly at sano, who was running towards her with stars and sparkle in his eyes.

Y/N on the other hand couldn't help but get flustered over Sano's Toman attire, that suites him so well, black and gold, just like his personality.
A slight blush formed on Y/N cheeks as she noticed his abs that were showing.

'It sure is getting hot' Y/N thought as she mentally prepared herself.

"Hiya" Y/N said to sano.

But sano pulled her into a quick hug before letting go. Y/N felt his abdominal muscle against her.

She was so grateful that it was night, otherwise her face that now looked like a complete tomato would have been exposed.

"Y/N-chin what you doing here?" Sano questioned.
~

~
While on the other hand, all the Toman captains were surprised by Mikey's action as they never seen him like this.

Darken and all the captain were still standing on the same spot they were before Y/N arrived.

"Who is she?" Mitsuya asked, referring his question to Draken, who was looking towards Mikey and Y/N's direction, like all the other captains.

"Mikey's childhood friend, L/N Y/N, in other words his future wifey." Draken said with a little smirk plastered on his face.

"Damn, she is beautiful." Baji said with a wild grin on his face.

"Wifey, Huh?" Pah-chin said.

"But how come we never seen her around, why all of a sudden?" Mitsuya stated

"She moved back from America last week,
even I was shocked when he told me she was his childhood friend, who could have imagined mikey had a beautiful and rich friend all this time?"  Draken stated and giggled at the end of his sentence before making his way towards Mikey and the rest of girls.

Takemichi, who was listening to the conversation between captains stood quietly. His gaze plastered on Y/N and Mikey.

~

~

"Protect her at all cost and don't ever let her meet up with
Izana kurokawa!!!"
Naoto stated as he tightened his grip on Takemichi's shoulder.

"Who is Izana Kurokawa?" Takemichi questioned.

"Someone who will ruin the relationship between Sano Manjiro and L/N Y/N." Naoto replied as he looked down.

"And why would he do that?" Takemichi asked as he guessed that this Izana Kurokawa is real deal, especially when he managed to get Naoto so worked up just by the mention of his name.