[ 3 ]

《Chapter 3 ~ We meet again!》

'You fucked up Y/N'

My whole body felt numb, hearts beating faster, hands sweating, all eyes on me...

The attention was killing

&

my anxiety kicking at wrong time wasn't helping this situation either.

I guess fate really did wanted me to meet with him sooner than latter.

Geez, I didn't know it was so hard to walk. I literally am standing there like some unnecessary statue.

My eyes met with Sano's. I could see a slight spark forming in his empty eyes.

He made his way towards ME! It would be really lovely of earth to swallow me right now!

I felt a lump in my throat. 'Keep it together Y/N' I said that to myself mentally.
Sano won't bite beside I am his childhood friend that came back after 10 years.

What's the worse that can happen?

Sano came face to face with me, with some distant between me and him to which I was really grateful.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Hina worried about me and everyone else eyes glued to me & Sano.

Sano can't you be a normal human being for once!

I looked at Sano who was already staring at me.

I build some confidence in me and stated, "H- Hy".
I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

I was waiting for a reply.

'did he forgot about me?'

If that's true than I completely made a fool out of myself in front of my classmates. Jesus, save me and my pathetic soul!!!

But what occurred next, shook not just me but all of the people watching us.

Sano embraced me as he took me in his arms, his face was resting on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around me tightly as if I will fade away.

I was left completely speechless as my eyes widened to Sano's action.

when the hell did he became this bold?

I could hear gasps and shock from everyone standing in the corridor. I think I will die of embarrassment one day!

"Y/N-chin why did you left me? I missed you a lot. Did you not miss me?" Sano whispered in my ear, loud enough so only I can hear it. I can feel sadness and sorrow lingering in his voice and his embrace.

I was unable to form any words.

what was I expected to say to him? I thought he must have forgotten about me, after all it has been years since I have seen him.

But, he remembered.

Sano separated himself from me as he stared deep into my eyes.

sadness,

misery,

emptiness

was visible in his eyes. what type of life did he lived once i was gone that completely drained the life out of him.

"Y/N-chin? do you not remember me?" Sano questioned.