Finally

Hi guys!!! Here's part 3. It's kind of long.
Warning: Smut ahead
I hope you like it

------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's POV

This day is finally over, I get to go home to my husband, although, now I don't want sex, I just want to cuddle with him and sleep. I walked out of the station and got in my car. I was about to pull out of the parking lot but I heard Robert's voice in my head. "Let me know when you leave"..I quickly text Robert and let him know that I was on my way home.

Robert's POV

I arrived home, I ordered Italian for dinner before leaving the station because I didn't feel like cooking and I'm sure once Andy arrived, I wouldn't have the energy to get up and cook. I picked it up on the way home, put it in the refrigerator and decided to lay down in our room while I wait for my wife. I got undressed and put on some shorts and got in the bed. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know, I heard Andy's car door close. So I decided to mess with her. I bundled myself in our comforter and pretended to be sleep.

Andy's POV

As I arrived home, I pulled into the driveway. I gave myself a pep talk before getting out of the car.

Andy - Alright, Andrea. When we get in here no crying. Your husband has dealt with enough of your crying and mood swings today, he deserves a break and so do you.

I got out of the car and made my way inside. I noticed all of the lights off so I called for my husband.

Andy - Babe? Baby, I'm home!

No answer

Andy - Robert!?

Still nothing. I locked the door, took off my shoes and hung up my jacket. I took my overnight bag to the laundry room and made my way upstairs. I called for Robert again but got no answer so I figured he was down in his office working. I opened the door to our room and saw my husband laying on his side, wrapped in our comforter with his eyes closed. I just smiled to myself and there it is again... I want to have sex. I know he's not sleeping because he would never sleep cacooned in the comforter with it all the way up to his neck unless he's sick and I know he's not.

Andy - Babe, I know you're not sleeping

Nothing. I took off all of my clothes, even my underwear and walked over to his side of the bed. I picked up his crew shirt that he had just taken off and I climbed on top of him and laid there breathing in his ear and whispered seductively.

Andy - Honey, I'm home

I grazed my teeth on his ear. If I wasn't sure that he wasn't asleep before, I am now because as I blew into his ear, I saw a smile form on his face. When I grazed him, his breath hitched trying to hold in a moan. I grinned and kissed him on his cheek and he still didn't move.

Andy - C'mon Robert get up. I know you're not asleep.

And again nothing. Why does my husband insist on teasing me? I decided to go another route and I started kissing him all over his face and there it is again, my husband's beautiful smile. But it dropped and again nothing. I don't get it. I've been crying all day because I couldn't have sex and now that my husband is messing with me by pretending to be sleep, my tear ducts have dried. I know that would have gotten him to finally give me what I want.

Andy - Babe, c'mon! Are you seriously teasing your pregnant wife?

Again nothing. Okay since he wants to play, I decided I'd take it a step further. I kissed the spot in the crease of his chin and neck that makes my husband moan a few times, then I began to bite and stuck that same spot hard and I heard a moan escape from his lips. Gotcha! I almost cheered like a little kid getting a surprisetrip to Disneyland. I'm sure that's going to leave a mark which he hates but that's what he gets. After the excitement wore off from my accomplishment, I looked down at my husband... his eyes are still closed which now made me mad. I climbed off of him, got underneath the covers. And now I'm crying again. Not only am I crying out of frustration but my husband, the same person that caused my tears seems to be the only one that can make them stop. I scooted towards my husband with my back up against him, tears running down my face when I felt his huge hands wrap around my waist.