ARE YOU OKAY?!

Andy - ROBERT! AAAHHHHH!!!!
Carina - Okay, Maya and I have Mama, someone help. Someone please help papa.

They all stood there in shock.

Carina - MOVE PEOPLE!!!!
Vic - Right. WARREN!!! 9-1-1 IN THE BEANERY!!!!
Maya - Alright, let's have this baby!
Carina - Andy, I'm going to take you to your husband's office and check to see how dilated you are, okay.
Andy - But Robert! Is he okay?! I need to check on him! Did he hit his head?! How deep is his cut?!
Maya - Hey Andy, calm down because you sound like you're about to start speaking Spanish any second and you know that's the chief's territory. They've got him.
Carina - And we need to make sure you stay as calm as possible, you don't want to stress baby Sullivan. Okay? Now breathe with me, I've got you.

Carina had suggested that they take Andy to the hospital but she refused to go anywhere without her husband. They walked into Robert's office sitting Andy on the bed. Carina had her medical bag which included a gown and helped Andy into it before helping her onto the bed.

Maya - You know it amazes me how well you've kept the gender hidden. I've been waiting to hear someone say he or she or girl or boy. Now that you're in labor, can we please know the gender?!
Andy - I'm in labor, my husband has cut him AND passed out and you're worried about my babies gender?! NO YOU CANNOT KNOW! No puedo creerle a esta mujer ahora mismo!

Carina quietly leaned over and whispered to Maya.

Carina - I'm trying to keep her calm and you're upsetting my patient even more
Maya - I should probably go
Carina - I think that would be a great idea.

Meanwhile in the beanery...

Warren rushed into the beanery.

Ben - WHAT HAP-CHEIF!
Lucas - He cut his finger then passed out. And Andy's also in labor. C'mon Sully! Now is not the time!

Robert slowly came to, seeing everyone crowded around him.

Robert - What happened? Why are you all staring at me?
Lucas - Sully, you passed out and you also cut your finger.
Ben - Alright chief, I'm going to check you out but I seriously advise you going to the hospital.
Robert - I feel fine but okay.
Ben - Alright follow my finger. Good. Now what's the last thing you remember.
Robert - We were all just talking and laughing then Andy came in and...

He slowly remembered what happened and began to freak out

Ben - Cheif?
Lucas - Sully? Can you hea-
Robert - Andy! The baby! Where is she?! Is she okay?! ANDY?!
Ben - Robert, calm down. Carina is taking care of her. I need to check you out and then we need to take you to the hospital.
Robert - I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY WIFE AND BABY! NOW TELL ME WHERE MY WIFE IS!

At that moment, Ben was afraid. Yes Robert had scared them a few times when he used his Cheif voice but this... this voice was something he never heard from Robert. Actually no one had ever heard him use this tone before. Everyone was frozen, trying to get over the fear that had came upon them until he yelled again.

Robert - IF SOMEONE DOESNT TELL ME WHERE MY WIFE IS...
Lucas - Okay! Hey! Calm down. I'll take you to her but you have to call down.
Ben - Yeah, we don't know if there's any damage from your fall and I need to look at your finger
Robert - Well, Warren, you better come with me because I'm not spending another minute away from my wife.

Ben and Luke helped Robert off of the floor. Ben grabbed his medical bag and they both walked with Robert to his office. As soon as he got to his bunk door he rushed into the room.

Robert - ANDY!
Andy - Robert! Are you okay?! I was so worried
Robert - I feel fine but Ben is here to make sure I'm okay. I should be the one worrying about you
Andy - Other than these contractions I'm fine. You scared me, although, I should've expected that to happen.
Robert - What do you mean?
Andy - Robert, c'mon, you've been freaking out for the past month over every little thing.
Robert - Okay, maybe I have.